+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Possibly pregnant?!

Hubby and I DTD the last day of my period.. 5 days later I had super cramps exactly like a period just with no blood , really sore back and just aching stomach. I even took Panadol and went to bed early. Woke up the next day and was perfectly fine .

Now 11 days after the cramps and I have CM that is very watery and quite a lot .. I have only just got me period back after giving birth so the period I had just finished was only me second one ..
    I'm guessing it's too early to take a test but do you think it's likely I am pregnant ?

Sent from my Samsung galaxy using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't know how likely it is, but it is possible. How long is your cycle normally? I am pregnant atm and the only time I DTD the month I conceived was just after my period finished. I was shocked when I found out I was pregnant because of the timing. Even though it seems unlikely my pregnancy is proof that you can be pregnant after having sex just after a period. You could probably test in a week and get a good idea if you are pregnant or not

Similar Threads

1. Possibly 3 weeks Pregnant?
    By DaynaPineapple in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 16:43
  2. What can possibly help me?
    By LivinOnAPrayer in forum General depression and blues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-05-2013, 12:47