+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Had AF but turned out to be pregnant?

Hey Ladies, just wanting to here from anyone who had a period like bleed but actually ended up being pregnant. DH & I have been TTC#2 since September 2013 but I am still breastfeeding my 9mo son & AF had not returned. In December I had some spotting two weeks apart so went to GP who referred me for ultrasound but nothing showed up being wrong. On Wednesday 15th January I had some brown spotting but didn’t think anything of it & then Sunday the 19th I woke up with what I believe was AF. On Tuesday night when I went to have a shower I had a gush of blood that ran down my legs & passed a clot (this has never happened before), this didn’t worry me as I thought it may just be because I haven’t had a AF for 20months. AF lasted for 6 days & ended on Friday. DH & I then had sex last night, after DTD I went to the toilet to find I was bleeding (only had streaked CM since then). I spoke to my Mum & she suggested that I might be pregnant (she bleed through all her pregnancies, but I didn’t with my DS). So since then I’ve been thinking about all my symptoms – little waves of nausea, emotional (cry at the smallest things), tired, frequent urination, strong sense of smell, odd taste in my mouth, my breastmilk tastes different & no cramping with AF which I’m normally in a great deal of pain. If it wasn’t for the fact that I did have “AF” I would be convinced I was pregnant. Now I know your all going to tell me to take a HPT which I will but I ordered some IC on Thursday & am still waiting for them to arrive. I just wanted to know if anyone has had a similar experience & what the outcome was. TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to say I haven't experienced anything like this, wanted to see how things are.