+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default What are your plans this weekend??

Hello all my fellow single parents

Just thought I'd see what you were all up to this weekend??

I'm kid free and so far today I've gone into school to sort more things before the school year begins. I'll be in at work tomorrow too.

Tonight I'm watching Hart of a Dixie DVDs, eating an easy dinner (perhaps even ordering Indian) and making name tags for my little year ones.

Tomorrow morning I'll do the proper house clean, clean the kitchen out at work, plan my science overview and then just chill. Might check out the Australia Day festivities at the beach and have an early night.

Monday - total rest day Read my book and relax. My boys come home in the afternoon and ill get them to bed early, watch MKR and The Block and then it's back to reality with school for DS1 & me and day care for DS2 in the morning.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

BbBbBh  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Today I asked my flatmate to leave which went pretty well. (the guilt got to me though and I spent an hour trying to find her and her daughter alternate accommodation). I also did some work whilst my dd was sleeping. DS is at his dad's till tomorrow afternoon so I will have a look online tonight and plan a fun day for just him and I before he goes back to school. I also need to finish some work which is due 9am Tuesday morning and I need to get into the garden as there is a council vegetation pickup next week. I have also picked up a bottle of pinot noir today which I never usually would so I am going to have a glass or two when my dd is asleep. I will make an effort to put my dd on the back of my bike in the morning and go and have a ride around the local lake- early morning rides are awesome! Oh, and I guess I better look for a new flatmate!
    Last edited by BbBbBh; 25-01-2014 at 19:20.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BbBbBh For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (26-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Today I spent the day starting a bunch of things around the house and garden (mostly cleaning and organizing) but have yet to finish any of them. Currently on the couch with a scotch watching "Suits".

Tomorrow I'm going to try and finish all my cleaning and sorting while listening to the hottest 100, do the food shopping then pick DD up from her Dad's in the afternoon.

On Monday DD and I will do something together - maybe indoor rock climbing or the skate park.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (26-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi yas
    Today my DS and I caught up with two friends and their children.
    Tomorrow I'm taking DS to see the Dinosaur movie at the cinemas, visit shops for a few items and then hang at home, relaxing.
    Monday we'll be going to my sister's house, as our parents will be up visiting and we'll be having a BBQ lunch. Early to bed for DS as he starts his very first day of school on Tuesday

Single mummy to a wonderful DS (Born 11/12/2008)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleButterfly4 For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (26-01-2014)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't have the boys this weekend either. Today I put washing away, cleaned, and went to a café for an extremely peaceful coffee. Tonight i'm sitting around doing nothing. Very exciting times
    Tomorrow i'll be listening to Triple J and going to a friend's birthday lunch...

I get the boys back on Monday afternoon, can't wait. They both have daycare/kindy on Tuesday, so we'll go to a park or something on Monday.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (26-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Today we had a fairly big day. Went to a trampoline park in the morning, out to a restaurant for lunch, afternoon shop at ikea, followed by coffee for me and ice cream for the kids before the drive home.

Tomorrow will most likely be less eventful. I have so much cleaning to get done and a couple of assignments I need to get stuck into.

Monday will most likely be the same unless I find something free and exciting to do after todays big splurge.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (26-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Change of plans ... It's raining here today - I'm still in bed, just finished my book and I'm planning in getting something sorted for breakfast. I think I may make today my lazy day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    This weekend has been great. Stayed at the sofitel last night as we saw the illusionist 2.0. Had a great sleep and now taking kiddo swimming. Had maccas for brekky and will check out at 1pm and go home and start covering books again. I gave up yesterday morning and have tonight and tomorrow night to do about 30 books.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday I just chilled and went out last night and had Indian with friends and then went to the pub ..

Today ds comes home from his holiday summer camp and then we are going to a BBQ with friends and will watch the fireworks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday we went to our local Australia Day festival with a small group if friends and had a great time! Was a gorgeous day and the boys had a lot of fun.

Today was quite hot, so we were home most of it. Tomorrow is daycare/work so have been getting everything ready this evening.