Genuine question. If you could not / would not accept a blood transfusion what would you opt for? A repeat c section where they could have all alternatives (cell salvage - collecting ur own lost blood during surgery and reinfusing it back into your body and all synthetic options) on hand and ready.... or try for a vbac where if u rupture / hemorrhage the situation is not as controlled?
No judgements pls, got a big decision to make! Am going to consult with a senior obstetrician of course after speaking with an anesthetist today. Just was interested in the general opinion / experiences / point of view