+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aarentz View Post
    Like I said I know I found out stuff the wrong way and I did do it because alarm bells rang after spending a bit if time getting to know him I don't need to go into all that. And as most if you have judged me to be controlling and possessive it is jot that, my sister is everything to me we are twins and have out whole life looked after each other and I have shared her with a ex husband and she has been taken for granted and abused and will not let that happen again so if I see concern I will look out for her and don't give a damn what anyone else thinks
    Then why post the thread on BH in the first place? If you don't care what others think then don't ask. Simple really.
    Last edited by Theboys&me; 24-01-2014 at 21:12.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

gizmoduckus  (24-01-2014),HollyGolightly81  (24-01-2014),JungleMum  (25-01-2014),LifeInShadesOfGrey  (24-01-2014),MrsBid  (24-01-2014),onionskin  (24-01-2014),Pusheen The Cat  (25-01-2014),RobinSparkles  (25-01-2014),Starfish30  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Do you know for a fact that he doesn't have a license or is it an assumption because there wasn't one in his wallet? Maybe he keeps it somewhere else, like his pocket.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WiseOldOwl For This Useful Post:

SassyMummy  (27-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aarentz View Post
    I didn't explain it too well he didn't have a liscence but drives a car plenty. I know there can always be a reason behind things but I have been exposed to allot if manipulators and liars and when I see alarm bells it is usually true a bit like a mothers intuition and when I explain things to people they think I'm a bit weird in what I see but it is my living I have seen for years and can pick it a mile away
    My Dad NEVER has his drivers license on him, he doesn't carry a wallet even, he has no form of identification on him at any time (despite my pleading of him to do so god forbid anything happens). Just because you don't have it on you doesn't make you shonky or doing the wrong thing.

I understand you wanting to protect your sister but by being dishonest, disrespectful and quite honest shady in your own behaviour isn't going to help if you then can't even confront her with it. And you know, some people don't want that kind of help, whether you like it or not, it's her life to live and make mistakes. You can advise and help when she asks for it but if you went behind my back and snooped to then pass on criticism of my new partner I think we'd be having quite an argument.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask if he hadn't smoked a joint before meeting you would you have still had alarm bells ringing? Would you have still gone through his wallet? I am just asking if maybe the fact that he had that smoke has clouded your judgement a little and because you are so protective of your sister. The whole license thing is really not that big of a deal, I have lost count of how many times I have taken mine out of my purse for some reason and forgotten to put it back in and he might have the same reason. The hooker cards are tough because for all you know there might be a totally innocent reason for them being there or maybe they are from months ago and he just hasn't cleaned out his wallet in a long time. The fact is his only proven fault is he smoked a joint but he owned up to that where as you haven't owned up to what you did which at this stage makes him a more trustworthy person then you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

MrsBid  (24-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, you looked through his wallet. He must have been too stoned to know what was happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly op, I get the protective thing, but she is an adult old enough to have been married and have children.

She needs to make these choices and maybe even mistakes for herself. Its what living and being human is about.

You know you done wrong snooping-despite the fact you think you found done dirt on him (with no real context or explination), but you are so adamant that you will do anything to "protect" your sister from him...so....

how do you plan to do this? You seem to not be happy with the responses of posters saying forget it and let her make her own choices, so theres only one option left for you.....spills the beans.

Quite simple really...

But as pp have said, I just hope your rship with your sister is as strong as you believe, because quite honestly, I would be pi$$ed if I found out anyone I knew done that. I just hope its worth it..

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I asked before but it must have gotten lost in the sea of replies but what were you hoping or expecting to find by going through his wallet? Its a serious question.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (25-01-2014)