I'm at home with my 4month old twin girls and 23month old son.
My girls are going thru that fussy time where they aren't sleeping well.
My son is a typical almost 2yo who is full of beans and raring to go.
I go waking with then when it isn't so hot, but at the moment, getting out of the house is so difficult on my own that I don't get out much.
DS is suffering for it. And I'm feeling house bound.
And I'm finding myself so frustrated at nap times, the girls are hard to resettle when they wake. My DS is good 90% of the time when I tell him he needs to be quiet, but the other 10% of the time he can be so naughty.
I feel like I'm starting to lose the plot.