+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good dp won a corona bar fridge he really wanted to win it so I'm I very happy he did plus it looks nice in the house

Bad some money's missing of my credit card

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good - I got up half an hour early for work today and was able to make a satay marinade from scratch, slice up chicken and put it in to marinate all day (yum!), make the bed, feed and bathe bub, and do a bit of tidying up :-)

Bad - I went for a run which was great but my laziness is causing me issues, I didn't stretch and now the pain in my legs is keeping me awake, woke up at about 1:30am and it's now 2:40am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GOOD - My mum came over and turned my house into a showroom with all her cleaning
    BAD - packed train to work and someone accidentally stood on my fractured toe. Ouch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    one good thing - got a package from home with aussie foods haha highly missed here !!

one bad thing- it's a snow day here which is beautiful yes but school is cancelled so the kids are going insane and close to killing each other need ideas for indoor stuff! we have baked, craft, movie, Lego!
    Last edited by EmPowering; 22-01-2014 at 05:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good thing - got an email back about some volunteer work I applied to do, will be great to have something to do while DD is at preschool.
    Bad thing - my mum (who I am very close to) is not talking to me after I got upset at her for turning up to my birthday brunch drunk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good - we got our teacher allocations yesterday and DD1 has the most awesome teacher this year AND has some of her best friends in her class. It's going to be a great year .

Bad - DD2 was exhausted after kindy and in meltdown mode all afternoon / evening....she's only gone two days this week and its holiday program, so not looking forward to seeing how she copes with three official days a week from next week!

(Adding now because I didn't get a chance yesterday due to said DDs tantrums)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's only early but
    Good: DF came past on his way to work and brought me a coffee.

Bad: it's my day off and he woke me at 8:00 with the coffee. Today is my no alarm day 😞.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good: my son cuddling up next to me all morning whilst we watched ABC kids. He conveniently likes every cartoon on there lol.

Bad: stupid electricity suplier! Too long to go into. But stupid is an understatement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Empowering- Dumb question but cant you play outside on snow day? I would have thought it would do a fabulous job of tiring kids out. For inspiration I would check out Pinterest. Especially under Mulitsensory learning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good: The kids and I got out in the fresh air for a big walk to the shops and lunch to curb our cabin fever.

Bad: The rain we so desperately need, along with thunder and lightening happened as we were setting off home again. Saturated and scared (thunder) kids makes for a stress walk home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast