+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks for all of these suggestions I am def going to buy some I think, will check out all the other kinks when im feeling a bit better xo

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpottySocks View Post
    Your right they don't! Looks like you need a syringe to fill them which I think would be a bit of a pain, also hard to clean I would think. Have never used those ones (pouched), but the My Lil Pouch and Sinchies both have a zip lock across the top which makes them easy to fill and wash.
    Ive never had a problem with filling them. Once youve dont it once its very easy. No problem with cleaning, just half fill them with hot water (just out of the tap) a tiny bit of washing liquid, shake it and its done.
    The only thing is if there are chunks in your mixes it wont go up the syringe but i just cut it a bit so the hole was bigger and i dont have an issue now.
    If your doing baby food it will be totally pureed so no problem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I never knew these existed! All over it now, as bub just about to start solids. Thanks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (26-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty sure the pouched ones aren't supposed to be refillable they are just a cheaper alternative to buying prefilled yogurt pouches.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodeobull For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabella View Post
    Either here
    http://www.biome.com.au/735-sili-squ...e-food-pouches

Or here
    https://haggusandstookles.com.au/bra...i-squeeze/131/

I ordered from the second because I wanted the special edition pink ;-)
    Is the free flow one spill proof when the cap is on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, when the cap is on, there is a bit that fits down inside the spout, and then a domed cover over the whole thing, kind of like a large version of a tube of cream cap :-)
    Both spouts are interchangeable on the same squeeze bottles, and can be purchase separately as well. :-)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks everyone, I ended up ordering from My lil Pouch as they had one of the biggest pouches at 200mL (I usually give the boys ~150g of yoghurt) and they look pretty easy to clean and have large lids to prevent them choking should they put them in their mouths..I hope! I also ordered some iceblock zipzicles

Can't wait, they have some awesome ideas for other fillings on the FB page!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just got mylilpouch delivered last week... I bought these as my last grocery shop I spent over $20 on yoghurt!!!!! (Won't let me spoon feed her so I need yogurt from a pouch). I spent $4 on a tub of yogurt and dd is very happy, and so am I
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 26-01-2014 at 13:34.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (26-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Daptoamy View Post
    I just got mylilpouch delivered last week... I bought these as my last grocery shop I spent over $20 on yoghurt!!!!! (Won't let me spoon feed her so I need yogurt from a pouch). I spent $4 on a tub of yogurt and dd is very happy, and so am I
    What do you think of them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    not sure if you've already bought some or not but sinchies have 30% off finishing tonight you have to use the coupon code bktoskool

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rodeobull For This Useful Post:

ArthurDent  (28-01-2014),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (28-01-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (28-01-2014),Zabella  (28-01-2014)