+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Temp rise for 1 day only ??

Hi Ladies,
    Long time reader, first time poster here.. Hoping that you might be able to give me a bit of insight.
    DH and I are ttc baby #2. I came off the pill last month, had a normal period and CD1 was 5th Jan.
    Started testing with OPK and got my first positive on the 12th. the lines were the same colour so I was guessing it was going to happen the next day. I tested again the next day and got another positive (test line much darker than control) along with some fairly decent EWCM and later in the day had some cramping.
    The following morning I took my temp and it had a huge spike. Which I though made my day of O on the 13th...Except..
    The day after and this morning my temp was back at pre O temps..?

So my question for all the ladies that are good with all the temping stuff... is do you think I ovulated? and if so when?

Thanks so much ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    On the day that it went up, were you late to take your temp? Or did you get out of bed earlier to go to the bathroom? Temps are very sensitive to things so something as simple as the above can raise it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    not that I can think of?? I had a couple of drinks the night before but I don't think that could have any affect could it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So you didn't temp on the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, or 19th Jan? O is usually confirmed by three days of high temps. There is also something called a tri-phasic cycle, where you have the 3 high temps, one low one, then high temps again for the rest of your cycle. Its been a long time since I temped, but if you have a look at fertilityfriend.com, more info should be on there.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VikkiB View Post
    So you didn't temp on the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, or 19th Jan?
    Hi Vikki,
    I have been temping since CD1.. from day 1 up until the spike they were all nearly the same, no noticeable dips or spikes. Then on the 18th I had the big spike.. then the next day and today back to normal temps...im so confused by it all :/
    Last edited by jayne89; 20-01-2014 at 20:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So waking up this morning I got another high temp..
    Does anyone has any insight to this?
    Im really hoping I did ovulate on the Friday since we BD all around that date, and my DH has gone back to work now so cant fit any more in

I have hopefully attached my chart on here.. so if anyone can have a look and give me opinions would be grateful
    Attached Images