+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default recently moved to hervey bay

hi there,
    we moved to the bay about 7 months ago, I'm 29 years old and have a 16 month old son and would luv to meet some mums. Not too sure if there's any play groups or mums and bubs groups around??

Thanks heaps
    Rio

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 240484 For This Useful Post:

Coasty  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there I'm new to Hervey Bay. Are you still on bun hub? I haven't managed to meet any mums yet. How are you going with making friends? I have three children aged 12, 9 and 3 years I'm finding adjusting to the schools a bit different here and kindergarten isn't the same thing as far as I can see. I feel completely out of whack from the changes in schooling. Love to have a mum or two to chat with and possibly meeting some other mums.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Coasty For This Useful Post:

240484  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default new mums in hervey bay

Hi there,
    i received your message through my hotmail and just read it today. I sent a message back but wasn't sure if it had sent properly! I have just arrived back in hervey bay after been away for a few months and also feel out of whack myself as i still haven't really managed to meet any other mums yet, so if you would like to meet for coffee and a chat id luv to catch up.....have a great day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Coasty View Post
    Hey there I'm new to Hervey Bay. Are you still on bun hub? I haven't managed to meet any mums yet. How are you going with making friends? I have three children aged 12, 9 and 3 years I'm finding adjusting to the schools a bit different here and kindergarten isn't the same thing as far as I can see. I feel completely out of whack from the changes in schooling. Love to have a mum or two to chat with and possibly meeting some other mums.
    I'm a bit nervous trusting meeting from the net lets get to know one and other a bit here first? First of all do you have kids in school or kindy? I'm looking for a good kindergarten that isn't in a child care setting. Maybe we could meet at a play group session? Do you know any where there is play groups here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a bit nervous trusting meeting from the net lets get to know one and other a bit here first? First of all do you have kids in school or kindy? I'm looking for a good kindergarten that isn't in a child care setting. Maybe we could meet at a play group session? Do you know any where there is play groups here?
    oh stupid me you have a 20 month old son by now.... Are you interested in play group.its a great place to connect but would be great to find one and meet you so at leastwe will meet someone there. Then we could have weekly meet ups for coffee and the toddlers can play in a safe environment what do you think? Let's start looking and throw a few ideas in about where is best. I found a list of c and k kindergartens on line let's see if they hold play groups.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a bit nervous trusting meeting from the net lets get to know one and other a bit here first? First of all do you have kids in school or kindy? I'm looking for a good kindergarten that isn't in a child care setting. Maybe we could meet at a play group session? Do you know any where there is play groups here? Oh I found this post on Huggies
    "Wow, I forgot about this forum that I wrote. Anyway, dd is now 2 1/2 and have another one due in a couple of weeks. I never really found a playgroup I was comfortable in, instead we take dd to the pcyc on a tues morn for gym play, she loves it and we are meeting heaps of people. Theres one that starts at 9.30-10.20, and another one 10.30-11.20, cost is $3. For those of you looking for a playgroup in particular, the website is really good. I hope we can meet some time."

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, that sounds like a great idea............haven't had much luck looking for a good playgroup in hervey bay but I'm sure there's some sort of activities for toddlers held at the pcyc on Tuesday mornings . If that sounds like something you may be interested in , we can meet there sometime and hopefully find out more info on other places too. . I only have the one child, 19 month old boy, so don't really know a whole lot about the kindergartens here. Don't know if you have heard of condy kindy but have heard some fantastic reviews on that one.