+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Real Estate Property manager. However DH and I have just decided I'm quitting to be a SAHM for a while You need that steel streak in you to be good at and enjoy doing this job.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Barista/ Short order cook.. Love where I work and love what I do. Yes I didn't have to get a degree but I have smiling customers, awesome workmates and boss and I wouldn't change a thing. And we laugh everyday

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lese82 For This Useful Post:

sweetsugardumplin'  (20-01-2014),~BEXTER~  (20-01-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm an enjo consultant, on leave at the moment and I'm not sure I will go back.

I'd love to be a Doula but it's very hard when your hubby fifos and you don't have anyone to watch the kids at a moments notice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minniemarta View Post
    is there much work for this? interesting
    Yep, where I am there seems to be. Some parts of the job I absolutely love, some parts are frustrating but there's nothing I hate and nothing that's boring

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    I'm an enjo consultant, on leave at the moment and I'm not sure I will go back.

I'd love to be a Doula but it's very hard when your hubby fifos and you don't have anyone to watch the kids at a moments notice!
    I so need to get some sort of party plan business up & running before I have this baby for extra money.
    Is it worthwhile?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cafés during the week, bars nights/weeks. Been doing both since j was old enough to never want to change, work is so laid back and fun!

Lots of interesting careers on BH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Temporary primary teacher.

I'm also interested in a career change but I have no idea how to go about it

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Teacher. Returning to work part time tomorrow after 16 months mat leave. I've got a year 4 - 7 class so that's a nice challenge for me :-)

Edit: my dream job (if it exists) is to be the person that makes up soundtracks for movies/tv shows or a movie soundtrack composer...

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    I so need to get some sort of party plan business up & running before I have this baby for extra money.
    Is it worthwhile?
    Hmm depends, I'm not a push seller...I've had a few great months where I have made ~$2000 some where I have made only a couple of 100. I think tupperware is more steady and it sort of sells itself. I have a friend who is going back to fulltime work soon who does it and she has offered me her clients if I want them..thinking about it as I need to finish my pantry and add to my fridge..

Eta I would do both..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Senior claims officer, liability assessment... Busy, and I enjoy my job/career though considering a role in compliance for a while...