+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Reviews
    White vinegar is great on grout - my husband fills a mini pressure pack weed sprayer then sprays it on leaves it for a few hours then spray it off :-)

Bi carb is great too!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (29-01-2014)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindi81 View Post
    Speaking of kitchens. I'm hoping to tackle mine today (maybe tomorrow)

How do you keep your plastics/ Tupperware neat. I know I just need to pull mine out and put it back neatly and it'll look great but it never stays like that
    I have baskets in m plastics cup board. 1 for all of the dd's plastic bowls and sippy cups etc, 1 for small containers like you use for yoghurt or dressings and little kid snacks, one for lids, one for smallish and medium containers (big containers like cake storers are stacked), and one for odd things like travel mugs and drink bottles etc.

Not actually related to organising the house, more organising my life, I have just prepared 3 to 4 weeks worth of meals, into freezer bags so I can throw them into the slow cooker each morning before I leave for work (I work full time and it turns out I'm crap at juggling). My hope is this helps my nights run smoothly,and I get on top of my life/house/health.