+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    So many sad mummas! I'm pumped, can't wait til Thursday- definitely more excited than my boys... But I know they will love school so that could be a big reason!
    Me too, not sad, very excited for this exciting chapter in my dd's life. I wish it were the start of the week, not the end though!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Still 7 more sleeps here..not that I am counting or anything bit worried about DF and I going away on the Tuesday morning will drop them at school then my mum is coming to look after them until we get back Wednesday evening. I am confident she knows all the mummy stuff..she has my 3 nieces who are all in school, just you know..all the little things that only we know.

Anyway, all I have left to do is to collect DS1's school shirts on the 29th and put the iron on labels on their uniforms...oh and I have to find the icebricks for their lunch boxes..they seem to of gone walk about when I had my wisdom teeth out..some little monster has stolen them off my bedside table

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh and I have to go up to the school on the Sunday evening to find out what classes they are in, I'm hoping someone will post to say they are up earlier than that in the day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My youngest starts next week. I can't wait. When DD1 first started I took the whole first week off work and was a bit nervous. This time, after having both of them home for 6 weeks I am more than ready.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Oh and I have to go up to the school on the Sunday evening to find out what classes they are in, I'm hoping someone will post to say they are up earlier than that in the day!
    This used to drive me crazy when we lived in WA! Such a long wait. At our school now, they release the class lists on the last Wednesday of school and they spend the middle session of the day in their new classroom, with their new teacher and classmates. It is a super exciting day the kids are always buzzing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Wow that seems odd. My kids normally get a personal letter from the teacher welcoming them to the class a week or two before school starts. Other schools we have been too they find out the morning school starts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The night before the big day for us now! I've taken lots of photos of ds this afternoon in his full school uniform as I know I won't get chance in the morning. I'm actually feeling a bit excited now. I know he's going to have lots of fun and he is so eager to learn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my second last boy starting tomorrow and I am sad and I will miss him heaps ......

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Just cut and packed half a watermelon. About to make the wraps for tomorrow. After the kids go down I will do baking for the fortnight lunches. Just did the final uniform, hat, undies,socks and shoe check. You would be amazed how often a school shoe goes missing here. Next is to get all the water bottles in the freezer.

I hate the first day back. I wish we had another week/month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    One more sleep for us. Everything is ready except for me. :-(. I cried in his last day of preschool in Friday. Was totally out if the blue and I was so embarrassed. I didn't expect to feel sad but there I was trying to contain myself.

I know I'll be sad tomorrow. I really do t like change in general. I am in disbelief that his life is going so quickly! How did we get here?!

He in the other hand is super excited and can't wait to go. :-)