+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Reviving the thread because I just bought a Juju! Excited but a little scared. Any tips?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Koarlo For This Useful Post:

PipersMummy  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We did a bathroom renovation and mine went AWOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are the eBay ones trustable?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Menstrual cups?? Tell me all about them??

You need to check your cervix height and then you can go from there in terms of what cup will suit you. The first few I bought I bought just hoping they would work and unfortunately for me they didn't then I found the femmycycle and that's perfect for me I love cups now.

Edit to add I didn't realise this was an old thread 😂 but leaving my post as is because it's still relevant to any new cuppers.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PipersMummy For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure @musicalmummy. @PipersMummy, I just bought the larger size 'for woman who've had vaginal births' so hoping it'll for. So I'm guessing other brands fit differently then, that's good to know if the Juju doesn't suit my body type. Ok, have no idea how to check cervix height, I'll google it. Thanks for the tip though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PipersMummy View Post
    You need to check your cervix height and then you can go from there in terms of what cup will suit you. The first few I bought I bought just hoping they would work and unfortunately for me they didn't then I found the femmycycle and that's perfect for me I love cups now.

Edit to add I didn't realise this was an old thread 😂 but leaving my post as is because it's still relevant to any new cuppers.
    I've been looking into these but unsure about fit due to a high cervix - does this mean I would need a larger size? Both my bubs were CS birth so I'm just finding it all a bit confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    I've been looking into these but unsure about fit due to a high cervix - does this mean I would need a larger size? Both my bubs were CS birth so I'm just finding it all a bit confusing!
    If your cervix is high(either can just reach with middle finger or can't reach at all it would indicate a longer cup would be good for you, I need larger sized cups after Cs deliveries but I also have shocking pelvic floor muscles. So I need larger cups that have shorter bodies because my cervix is medium to low. Diva cups are long, there are a few others as well. I'm on a group on Facebook for menstrual cups and the information there is great! So many different kinds. There is also a YouTube channel called precious stars pads and the girl on there is excellent at reviews etc.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PipersMummy For This Useful Post:

Stretched  (17-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just bought a Meluna medium and it seems to sit ok but was really hard to get out. It only has the ball on the end and (TMI) it was near impossible to reach and retrieve!!! Do i need to get one with a longer stem??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just tried a Juju cup and found the same thing! It was really difficult to get a good grip on the end, it's really put me off. It has a stem but you can't use it to 'pull' it out. I thought I'd have to call in reinforcements to retrieve it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Koarlo View Post
    I just tried a Juju cup and found the same thing! It was really difficult to get a good grip on the end, it's really put me off. It has a stem but you can't use it to 'pull' it out. I thought I'd have to call in reinforcements to retrieve it!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one!! I'm concerned too. I hope someone here can help with whether it gets easier. This was ridiculous and i can't see me doing it anywhere but home if it's that tricky!! Be pretty hilarious in a public loo stall or something!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT2561 For This Useful Post:

Koarlo  (29-04-2016)