Closed Thread
Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Also if you know the FS professionally can you ask him why he is changing clinics? Ie for career reasons or dissatisfaction with the clinic etc? That would make a difference for me!
    I'm not too sure of exact reasons...im currently trying desperately to wean DD and am doing acupuncture and tcm in readiness. Dd is not liking "milky milks all finished" though
    And as he doesn't work at same hospital I cant ask him lol!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @loulabubble thanks hun, will join now

@Excited1 feeling good hun, looking forward to starting jabs on Wednesday morning... Finally. How are you doing

@AmyEL wow hun, your bubs will be here soon, you must be super excited? Good luck hun and may I ask which clinic/FS you are with?

AFM: starting gonal f jabs on Wednesday whooo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

PinkPopsicle  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any suggestions on where you ladies would go to have bubs? Obviously very early days but I hadn't really thought that far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any suggestions on where you ladies would go to have bubs? Obviously very early days but I hadn't really thought that far!
    If you choose to go private I would book an OB ASAP as they book out quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hi! @Nezz79 I didn't realise you were from perth! How are you and the twins going?

And any suggestions as to OB? I had heard the birth centre at King Ed is amazing but the thought of having to go home within 24 hrs scares me? Are you going private? And if you feel comfortable, who are you going with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hi! @Nezz79 I didn't realise you were from perth! How are you and the twins going?

And any suggestions as to OB? I had heard the birth centre at King Ed is amazing but the thought of having to go home within 24 hrs scares me? Are you going private? And if you feel comfortable, who are you going with?
    I'm with Dr Glenn Lewis & will be giving birth at Mercy (St John of God, Mt Lawley) he's great, very calm.

I've seen Dr Donald Clark as a fill in when Dr Lewis was away... Dr Michael Gannon is also great... I agree with Nezz, book in now if you plan to go private as all the top OB's book out early... I'm not sure what area you are in but maybe choose a hospital then get a list of OB's or start a thread to get recommendations :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @loulabubble thanks hun, will join now

@Excited1 feeling good hun, looking forward to starting jabs on Wednesday morning... Finally. How are you doing

@AmyEL wow hun, your bubs will be here soon, you must be super excited? Good luck hun and may I ask which clinic/FS you are with?

AFM: starting gonal f jabs on Wednesday whooo
    Yeah not long now! Getting excited & nervous... I'm with Hollywood, we saw Dr Brett but when we go back I'll see Dr Barton. :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

I am going good @Excited1 just hanging out to see my OB tomorrow and see how the twins are going as I have no idea and haven't seen them and praying that they are both still there after I had that bleeding 2 weeks ago. My belly is however beginning to grow and I am pretty sure I can hear the heart beats on my foetal heart monitor but I still want to see them. My OB does a US at each visit so that's something to look forward to.

I will be having my babies at SJOG Subiaco. I had my DD there and they took really great care of me. I see Dr L Wong she is very nice although she didn't deliver my daughter as she was away at the time so I had Dr Love who did an awesome job on the day. As I'm having a planned c-section this time Dr Wong will deliver the twins.

As AmyEL said it all depends on where you live and if you want to to private or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope everyone is well this morning. I had quite painful cramping last night and woke up this morning with spotting so hoping it's not the end for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope everyone is well this morning. I had quite painful cramping last night and woke up this morning with spotting so hoping it's not the end for me
    Lots of woman gave cramping & spotting in early pregnancy, try & relax (easier said than done) your body is going thru a lot. Good luck XX