Closed Thread
Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    @loulabubble yay for AF arriving, you can start the real fun now!!! Thanks heaps, am defo not complaining cause I am so happy to be in this position but (warning TMI) I have had diarrhoea massively in the last week. Apparently it's from the high progesterone but still makes me a little anxious! Keep thinking it's going to fall out!!!
    oh bet that's not pleasant!!! I know what you mean about it falling out though - I thought that during my whole tww last time! I don't know how something so tiny can stay in - i'm sending lots of sticky vibes your way, hope your little one has buried in so deep and settled in for the long haul, i'm sure it has with that hcg result

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @loulabubble yay for AF arriving, you can start the real fun now!!! Thanks heaps, am defo not complaining cause I am so happy to be in this position but (warning TMI) I have had diarrhoea massively in the last week. Apparently it's from the high progesterone but still makes me a little anxious! Keep thinking it's going to fall out!!!
    Congrats on your pregnancy! Diarrhoea is one of my early pregnancy symptoms... I had high progesterone with DS & thought it was that but when I fell naturally with this one I wasn't on any progesterone support & I was exactly the same, it was actually the reason I did a test... It's one if those lovely symptoms that doesn't get talked about much, so can just mean your hormones are doing what they are supposed to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    After advice...what would you do? We have 2 beautiful children 1 natural and 1 ivf from our FS and have 2 frozen embryos in storage at clinic A where we've been patients. BUT our FS has changed clinics to clinic B. Should we stay with clinic A or change to clinic B where our trusted FS now is?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @AmyEL I actually had really bad diarrhoea the day after transfer also with some spotting which I now know was implantation bleeding. Have really had it on and off since then so am guessing it will just be a symptom! I guess it's better than vomiting? Are you cycling at the moment?
    @PinkPopsicle I guess for me it would depend on why your FS changed clinics? Have they been there for long? I work in the medical industry and know most of the FS in perth so feel free to PM me! Good luck with your journey whatever you decide!
    @babygirl7 how you feeling??
    @loulabubble thanks heaps it's pretty funny! Even funnier- DH has said he won't have sex for fear of drowning the embryo... And to think we are both medically trained

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I work within the hospital of clinic A and have known my FS professionally. We think he's amazing and have no issues changing clinics...just wondering if it'd be easier staying with clinic of FS...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @AmyEL I actually had really bad diarrhoea the day after transfer also with some spotting which I now know was implantation bleeding. Have really had it on and off since then so am guessing it will just be a symptom! I guess it's better than vomiting? Are you cycling at the moment? =)
    No, not at the moment I'm 36w5d pregnant with #2... 10 days to my c-section... I had DS in Feb' 2013 via IVF so keep an eye on this thread to see how all of you are going... I think I'll be back properly one day, we've got 4 embies frozen waiting for us :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPopsicle View Post
    I work within the hospital of clinic A and have known my FS professionally. We think he's amazing and have no issues changing clinics...just wondering if it'd be easier staying with clinic of FS...

I think I'd enquired about getting the embies transferred & see how easy it is then make the decision? I don't think I could start again till I'd used the frozen embies, but that's just me!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

PinkPopsicle  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transferring the embies is just the cost of a medical courier, about $100.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good point from AmyEL. I think I'd do that. Sounds like you are happy with your FS and his reasons for leaving so I would say just go with whatever you are most comfortable! It a really stressful process as I'm sure you've experienced before so whatever decreases your stress levels and puts you at ease!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

PinkPopsicle  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also if you know the FS professionally can you ask him why he is changing clinics? Ie for career reasons or dissatisfaction with the clinic etc? That would make a difference for me!