Closed Thread
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm fine this time just a little flat and bloated. The real fun starts with you start mixing it with gonal f geez my face was on fire and was crying in the toilets at work twice a day. Finger crossed that doesn't happen this time. Can anyone remember how long you were at the hospital for egg pick up for? I'm trying to juggle the kids and the hospital because it school holiday. I done it twice last year but can't for the life of me remember

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Becs79 how you doing? AF arrived yet? Still a no show for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Becs79 how you doing? AF arrived yet? Still a no show for me
    Hi babygirl7 it just started tonight so I'll ring in the morning for a Saturday appointment. Hope yours arrives soon!! very excited to be cycling with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 when AF due for you? How many cycles have you been through so far?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Becs79 have no idea when AF is due as my cycle is all over the place - I didn't even ovulate this month til day 26!! Unfortunately even if I knew, the prengyl shots would be keeping it away. I have massively sore boobs which I get anyway with AF but I have been unusually tired. Just thinking that it is the toll of everything on my body plus not exercising as usual makes me a bit more tired!

How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Becs79 oops forgot your other Q! This is my first FET, I have done one fresh cycle 2 years ago which resulted in a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Due to many other factors we have only just started trying again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Becs79  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, if u have done a full stim, does medicare cover gonal-f? I know some stuff such as progesterone isn't. Trying to decide if i want to add drugs coverage with phi.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Hi ladies, if u have done a full stim, does medicare cover gonal-f? I know some stuff such as progesterone isn't. Trying to decide if i want to add drugs coverage with phi.
    When I did a FET cycle I had to pay for it myself but when I paid for it I only paid $36. The full price when you my eligible for a Medicare card is $980 for 2 boxes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Irs partially covered. Its under $100 for a full egg stim and it cost me $24 for me FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bec and galea, you used gonal f for FET? Ok good to know the out of pocket cost. That's nothing for gonal f. I paid $1000+ for my last stim cycle. Got $700 back from phi. I didnt have medicare at the time. So good to know that the out of pocket expense isnt that much with medicare. It answers my question if i want the phi to cover drugs.