I heard about Craig but he doesn't do ivf. Is this true?
Brookeb: PM sent.
Well that FET was officially a bust, although I knew it was thanks to bfn on hpt. Dr said I could go again if I wanted with the other donated embryo but its only a 2 cell and there is no guarantee that it would defrost anyway. I think we are going to wait for the public Ivf situation to be resolved and hopefully be able to transfer to a more aggressive specialist.
Sorry to hear that you weren't successful this cycle
babygirl7 I'm really good thanks for asking. Freaking out at every little twinge or pain down below, worried about another MC. Just counting down to hear the HB. I'm going Thailand for a week on 13th and don't have scan until 23rd. I'm wondering if I should ask to sneak one in before I go and have another and the DR appt on 23rd. Next Thursday I'd be 6w3d that's not too early for HB is it? I'm also worried if I do it too soon there won't be one and il be down the entire holiday instead of relaxing. I MC in feb at 6 weeks so I'm really anxious to get a few more weeks under my belt. Ladies what do you think?
Cos there's every likelihood your bubba is doing just great but it's just too early to detect. Then you will be worrying for nothing.
I think if you can hold off, do. But if you're going to be a complete wreck either way, maybe go for the scan for the chance of getting what you need...
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!