Closed Thread
Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No way u can do it, littlekiwi. Trust me. It will only do your head in. Even BT on fri gave me inconclusive result, which I am so regret doing the last jab on wed. I should have just ignored the instruction as it is fairly important for me to know if it is another chemical pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's already doing my head in hahaha il try hold off then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Or do you mean no way go ahead and do it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I did HPT 3 days after my first shot knowing it was too early to test so anything shown up would have been from the shot. And it was a faint positive. I knew that it was just wasting $ on the stick and waited until BT. Of course, no one is going to stop you from doing the HPT! One thing you can do is to test the HCG shot out of your system. See how long it takes to leave your system. I was on 1500IU. But I didn't do it. I would rather to have a confirm answer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to wait, will do one on Sunday. I never thought this TWW would do my head in but holy heck... Is it ever!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekiwi View Post
    I'm going to wait, will do one on Sunday. I never thought this TWW would do my head in but holy heck... Is it ever!!
    I think seeing those two lines, then watching them disappear, would be way worse than waiting for bt

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Galea  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Either way that outcome is going to be hard but I feel better doing it this way. Regardless of POAS I'm going to think I'm preg anyway so a neg BT would have the same effect on me

Thanks
    Reviews
    And either way, this whole IVF thing is a big mind f@#k hahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all those lovely ladies who are waiting blood test! I POAS every day after the third day of waiting and didn't even get false positive I rang asking why I didn't and the nurse said its normal.
    I'm start our last try next month on the 9th and hoping that my 25kg weight loss will help with my chances ( I was exactly on the cut off BMI of 34 the last 2 times this time I'll be have a BMI of 25) I asked the FS and he said my weight wouldn't of been the problem. But didn't ask for any extra testing. I asked for the scratch he said I didn't need it. A little frustrated as I read the success rates are higher with it. I asked for 2 to be transferred he said no sorry but I spose he knows more than I do.
    The only thing different this time round is he is making me take LH injections as well as my gonal f and syranel this is to produce more mature eggs.
    I won't be home testing this time at all I think knowing that I'm 'pregnant' for those 2 weeks is a better feeling than thinking I've failed once again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @littlekiwi good luck for POAS hun... If you do, if not good luck for BT x

@babystepswa good luck for POAS also x

@Becs79 welcome and well done on your weightloss. Awesome effort. Hope this is your lucky cycle hun. I too will be cycling in sept x

AFM: AF arrived yesterday which means I will start sniffing on the 10th September. Until then just focusing on healthy eating and exercise oh and bub hub