Closed Thread
Page 75 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been on 75 of gonal for both cycles, I have PCOS and high risk of OHSS. I think that's why they are doing EPU two days early. I responded so well to minimal drugs, lots of large follicles. I have to admit I'm kind of glad it's early because I'm just getting to that really uncomfortable bloated stage. Luveris does something to the LH levels. I noticed someone was on 225 of gonal in this thread and I thought my gosh my level is so low. I'm very small framed though and I noticed on their chart it takes BMI into account.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan yesterday cd9 showed roughly 30 follicles, about 6 were 1.8 a few 1.5 and lots around 1-1.4

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekiwi View Post
    I've been on 75 of gonal for both cycles, I have PCOS and high risk of OHSS. I think that's why they are doing EPU two days early. I responded so well to minimal drugs, lots of large follicles. I have to admit I'm kind of glad it's early because I'm just getting to that really uncomfortable bloated stage. Luveris does something to the LH levels. I noticed someone was on 225 of gonal in this thread and I thought my gosh my level is so low. I'm very small framed though and I noticed on their chart it takes BMI into account.
    Yes bmi does have affect, so that's 3 things to keep you low (bmi, PCO, ohss risk) so no wonder ur dose is low.
    Wonderful to see your responding well. They clearly made the right choice :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    125 is minimal suggestion for gonal f. I was under stim with it. 3 eggies in first scan. FS up mine to 200 later but a bit late. Got 5 mature in the end. I dont have pcos. Everything normal.
    This is what worries me. I'm quite big framed I don't want them to underestimate me then up it too late :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    This is what worries me. I'm quite big framed I don't want them to underestimate me then up it too late :-/
    Is this your first cycle? If so, it is an experimental. FS sometime too afraid of overstim. She said that I should have been on 200. I hope there is no next time. When is ur scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok so I did my sneaky BT today and it revealed hcg of 505 at 16dpo, prog was 68.3 so I guess I can say BFP!!!!! Real BT on Monday so will see how it doubles between now and then 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nezz79: it sounded promising to begin with. Congrats!! Can it be twin? Any symptom?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay nezz that's fantastic news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Nezz79: it sounded promising to begin with. Congrats!! Can it be twin? Any symptom?
    Could be twins had 2 put back. The strange thing is I have no symptoms other than not having pre AF cramping which is what I would be experiencing by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now I am curious, when was your last pregynl shot? Ya, two good looking embies.

Last time i didnt know what to expect so i thought no symptom. Looking back, I did have mild symptom. Pre-AF cramping which i dont get for AF. Then, implantation spotting which I thought AF was coming. But the BFP joy ended too soon for us at week 5. This time i haven't had any sign. Mine is only an early blast (slow grower on day 6). Dont know what to think. I hope this is another fighter. I am well prepared this time to deal with my immune issue so FX that I get the chance to keep this bub.