Closed Thread
Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    This is not good. I got the pregnyl from the pharmacy and there is no syringe and needle being provided. Luckily, I opened it up and checked before tonight. Do u guys know which pharmacy can provide one for me? Or hospital? I called the pharmacy back and they have no clue.
    My clinic supplied me with mine so I don't know sorry. I know you FS is over east but where do you go for all your scans and stuff? Maybe try there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    NezZ79, yes i just called. Technically, i aint cycle here. I wish clinic in syd would have told me in advance! They just told me i can get the med at pharmacy. Do u just need needle and syringe? YouTube seems to use a plastic cap thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That sucks about the syringe :-(
    Luckily you checked!!

Just left fs, we have officially been given th green light. I'm cd2 so could technically start today. I told him we would take a breather month then start either next cycle or the one after.

I'm shaking!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    NezZ79, yes i just called. Technically, i aint cycle here. I wish clinic in syd would have told me in advance! They just told me i can get the med at pharmacy. Do u just need needle and syringe? YouTube seems to use a plastic cap thing.
    I was given 1 syringe but 2 needles for each go. 1 needle for mixing the liquid and the other is for injecting as the tip is finer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ya just called the local clinic. Thanks goodness that they can provide but close at 5pm! Got hubby out the meeting (he is a bit angry) and drove straight there. Hope they give me what I need. He said 3 needles only......i will find out tonight. Hope that's all i need for tonight.

By the way, is pregynl part of the cycling cost or extra for the cycle?
    Last edited by bbhope; 07-08-2014 at 19:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have some for my laverous?? However that drug is spelt if you're desperate. Syringe and 19 and 27 gauge needles. I'm off to FS tomorrow so can get more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha the rest of the posts just loaded I see you're sorted now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ya just called the local clinic. Thanks goodness that they can provide but close at 5pm! Got hubby out the meeting (he is a bit angry) and drove straight there. Hope they give me what I need. He said 3 needles only......i will find out tonight. Hope that's all i need for tonight.

By the way, is pregynl part of the cycling cost or extra for the cycle?
    Pregnal is extra. Chemists usually sell it in boxes of 3 and of course I only need 4. There is one pharmacy I have found that will sell me individual vials for cheaps. He is fantastic as a pharmacist actually. I know you are in Perth... in general. The hollywood pharmacy on hampden road in nedlands is brill. The owner is amazing!... and no its not me haha.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. I will let the clinic in syd knows that the pharmacy doesn't provide needles and syringes and ampule covers. The pharmacist was confused what I was asking and I looked like a mad woman. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope glad you got your needles sorted hun

@MrsTugs yay good luck for cycling hun and may I ask what protocol are you doing? I'm doing the antagonist this time