Closed Thread
Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 921
  1. #581
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on the BFPs!!

    I'm starting to get extremely clucky so might be joining the group again towards the end of this year. DD is almost 1 year old eeek! It's been an amazing year watching her grow.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

    Sharlie  (21-06-2014)

  3. #582
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,413
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    1,180
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats sleepydude and Sharlie!!!! Good news is starting to roll in since last month. hope it keeps it going.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

    Sharlie  (21-06-2014),SleepyDude  (18-06-2014)

  5. #583
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked
    95
    Reviews
    0
    Anyone know what happens next? So far we've got another blood test next Tuesday, then do I just call the OB and go about our business, Or are there additional scans, tests etc...

  6. #584
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
    Anyone know what happens next? So far we've got another blood test next Tuesday, then do I just call the OB and go about our business, Or are there additional scans, tests etc...
    I had weekly blood tests then an internal scan about 6w I think. My clinic also let me have another scan at 8w. I'd recommend booking into your OB as soon as possible though, they have a tendency to get booked out quickly! You'd usually see them about 12w.

  7. #585
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,929
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked
    1,579
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
    Anyone know what happens next? So far we've got another blood test next Tuesday, then do I just call the OB and go about our business, Or are there additional scans, tests etc...
    I called my OB as soon as I got my BFP cause I didn't want to miss out in getting into him... With regards to clinic, I was with Hollywood, I had blood tests weekly till 8 weeks & they gave me a referral for a scan at about 7 weeks, but after that I was under my OB's care, I think I saw him at 8 weeks for the first time... Mine pregnancy was pretty straight forward, numbers where rising nicely & my progesterone was nice & high so I came off any support when I got my positive... I may have got more 'attention' at the clinic if things where different... Personally, I would ring OB & book in just so that is done & there is no panic to get into who you want, you won't need to see them for a few weeks anyway.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

    SleepyDude  (18-06-2014)

  9. #586
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I called my OB as soon as I got my BFP cause I didn't want to miss out in getting into him... With regards to clinic, I was with Hollywood, I had blood tests weekly till 8 weeks & they gave me a referral for a scan at about 7 weeks, but after that I was under my OB's care, I think I saw him at 8 weeks for the first time... Mine pregnancy was pretty straight forward, numbers where rising nicely & my progesterone was nice & high so I came off any support when I got my positive... I may have got more 'attention' at the clinic if things where different... Personally, I would ring OB & book in just so that is done & there is no panic to get into who you want, you won't need to see them for a few weeks anyway.
    Maybe I saw mine at 8w too...hmmm I can't remember lol!

    Nope - just checked was close to 12w

    First scan 6w, second 8w which is the last I saw of my clinic

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

    SleepyDude  (18-06-2014)

  11. #587
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,929
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked
    1,579
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    Maybe I saw mine at 8w too...hmmm I can't remember lol!

    Nope - just checked was close to 12w

    First scan 6w, second 8w which is the last I saw of my clinic
    Just double checked mine & saw him 8w4d... I say him bout 9w with this pregnancy so might just be how he likes it... I was 7w2d for my first scan :-)

  12. #588
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Just double checked mine & saw him 8w4d... I say him bout 9w with this pregnancy so might just be how he likes it... I was 7w2d for my first scan :-)
    Yes they're all different in what they do!

  13. #589
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked
    154
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats Sharlie, exciting times ahead.

    SleepyDude, I book my OB straight away but I keep getting weekly bloods with the clinic until 8 weeks. After my positive phone call they ask me to book in for a scan (at the clinic) at 7weeks and also to book a FS appointment after the scan. At that appt they tell me the withdrawal schedule for all the drugs I'm on and ask if I want to go through them or my OB for the 12 week scan. Then I'm discharged to the OB's care. I have my first OB appt at 9 weeks.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

    Sharlie  (21-06-2014),SleepyDude  (18-06-2014)

  15. #590
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked
    95
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks ladies, I bit the bullet and rang and booked her in anyway. Hopefully wife doesn't kill me....

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyDude For This Useful Post:

    MrsTugs  (19-06-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**
    By mummyplease in forum IVF
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 25-06-2014, 22:36
  2. Calling all Perth girls # 18
    By lubelu2 in forum IVF
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 20-01-2014, 10:08
  3. Calling all Perth girls #17
    By Disney Baby in forum IVF
    Replies: 955
    Last Post: 25-05-2013, 18:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Vibe Natural Health
Your natural health care team for fertility, pregnancy, post natal and family health care. Our Naturopaths, Doctors, Osteopaths, Acupuncturists, Psychologists,Nutritionists, Pilates, & Massage specialise in women & children's health and wellbeing.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!