Thanks everyone

Good luck @SleepyDude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for BT Sleepydude.

Galea, good luck for Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update. We got a blastie to freeze!!! Grade AA! I was so shocked and happy that I burst into tears. Seems that the good news gets to me now, more than the bad. We just haven't had any good news for such a long time.

And we did an 8-cell 3 day transfer earlier, blood test on the 16th or 17th (I forgot to take Friday nights ovidrel until noon Saturday, so that may delay things blood test wise). I also had the atrocious dreaded endometrial biopsy in advance of this cycle.

Anyway, I have a question. This may be 2WW sign-grabbing... but aside from the usual boob soreness, the last few nights I have been getting up to pee like 3 times. Very weird for me. Is that a progesterone pessary side effect maybe?

I don't remember it from last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Sharlie

I felt shocking on progesterone! My back killed me and I needed to pee a lot. I cant wait to start my progesterone tomorrow :/ lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my transfer this morning. One little emby the doctor said my lining was great. ... in fact he said it a few times.... 'thats a great lining'..... 'wow your lining is really thick' ..... 'did I mention your lining is fantastic' haha. Very enthusiastic. I told him I had been practicing.

2ww here i go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sharlie yay for being PUPO and that's awesome you have a frostie hun. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust. Good Luck for BT hun xx

@Galea yay for being PUPO hun, sending you lots of sticky baby dust to hun. Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!
    I have been lurking in the background reading all your posts. My DH and I are thinking about starting IVF with Fertility South Applecross next cycle. I have been diagnosed with stage I-II Endometriosis, had a laparoscopy last April and have bee TTC naturally since then. I was also diagnosed with an under active thyroid, so as you can imagine things haven't really happened for us.

We are really happy with our FS so far, but we are really confused about the whole process! I go for a test next cycle on Day 21 but after that I wasn't told what would come next. Can anyone give me a brief rundown on what to expect after that? I am assuming that one cycle of IVF can take a couple of months, am I correct? Thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @lylahilton im sorry you have to start this journey with us ... but welcome to the club.

My cycles take about 6 months from start to finish because I have to have genetic testic and I cant have a fresh transfer.

Each fs and each person is different but mine is like this :

Day 21 bloods to make sure you arent pregnant and that you have ovulated. I start taking my syneral nasal spray every 12 hours at this point.
    Day 2 bloods to determine my gonal f dose taken every 24 hours. Then you have usually 2/3 bloods and scans to check your folicle growth... usually takes 2/3 weeks depending on your cycle.
    The egg collection.
    If you are having a fresh transfer this could take place 3 / 5 days after your egg collection.

Hope that helps a little bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much and yes it does help! What a long, bumpy road we have ahead of us. We are already emotionally drained and it's only the beginning. I am only 26 so I'm hoping that time is on our side, even if my health is not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lylahilton im 27

Good luck for everything. We are happy to answer your questions. Just know when you read stuff that everyone is really different so we may have different cycles.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

lylahilton  (12-06-2014)