I woke up this morning with stabbing pains on my right side.... ovualte-y pains in thinking. Im due for another blood test on tuesday and then transfer sometime after that.
Doesnanyone know the transfer protocol? On friday at my bloods and scan I had 2 x 13mm follies. They said they usually like them to be a size 16 before transfer and average growth rate is 1mm per day. So I should be there right?
If I release an egg does that mean my transfer will be postponed?