Closed Thread
Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah by that stage I was under the care of my OB so that's why I got referral from him... I was with Hollywood so slightly different, care ended at 8 wks with them...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sunshinechai welcome hun and good luck for your cycle

@MrsTugs hope all goes well for your FS appt hun

@Leafy welcome hun and how are you feeling? I have my fingers crossed for Wednesday

AFM: had follow up FS appt today, all was well. He will be upping my gonal f to 200 and Instead of the syneral I will be on the orgalutran. Never had this before? Any advice ladies?? myself and DF have decided to stim possibly July. Just to give us a break and try and shed some kilos. Since my failed FET I have been having some pain in my lower left stomach and spoke to FS about this. He sent me for some bloods and the trainee wiggled the needle on both my left and right arm and still couldn't get no blood I had to ask her to stop. My poor arms. Lucky the senior lady got my blood on the 3rd shot. Hope they dont bruise tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 ouch!! I have difficult veins so I always make sure I go to the same person too many bruises and nicked nerves for my liking. Plus how are we supposed to go about our normal lives having blood every other day when they leave me unable to use my arms. Sigh another rubbish ivf part.

Afm: day3 today so start jabbing. Ive had gastro the last 2 dsys so hopefully thats over with. It was difficult having my blood taken yesterday in between throwing up and with being dehydrated. Urgh. Onwards and upwards.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Galea yep hun arms are bruised, was sore last night too. I don't have difficult veins they usually get it first go. But the trainee girl wasn't very confident, poor thing I felt bad for her. Get well soon hun, gastro sucks. Hope jabbing goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else had a traumatically painful endo "scratch" (ha!).

Most people seem to say its minimal pain. I was yelling out and sobbing by the time it was done and I'm normally a trooper with that stuff: certainly embarrassed to be making a noise in the drs office let alone yelling out. I think I just had a small insight into contractions. It has made me think that this round might be the last one. I'm over it.

Just wondering if there is something wrong with me RE pain levels!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh dear Sharlie, i hope it isnt that bad. I will do the scratch when I am ready to do the transfer. Actually, i just did the "big scratch" with the tissue sent to lab few weeks ago. Aka biopsy. It was done with general anaesthetic. Well it wasn't the only reason to put me under. I was doing hysteroscopy as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlie

Ouch you poor thing. I had the same with my hsg. They told me mild cramping pain. I was screaming and crying and I fainted on the table. Its not just you... they are full of $hit. How many of those do you think they have had personally? Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Galea argh the hsg, don't remind me! Worst 5 mins of my life, I was in agony!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunshinechai

I know!! I honestly cant believe they told me it was only a mild cramping sensation. I couldve dealt with that darn clamp they put on my cervix. It hurt like hell but nothing compared to the dye.... and my tubes were perfectly fine. Id hate to think what it would have been like if they had been blocked.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah tell me about it!
    My result was the same, but the dye was awful! I couldn't believe everything was fine down there, if sure didn't feel fine