Closed Thread
Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind if i join in. We started our IVF journey last year and i was on a similar thread. After we got zero fertilisation from ICSI it really crushed us and we spend a year organising our lives so i wouldn't have to work away and do IVF at the same time. I am at home now full time and we did another ICSI cycle this month and get 8 eggs, 6 mature and 5 fertilised. They are all grade 3's so not great embryos but better than the zero we were expecting.

How do you ladies keep going? I am trying to stay positive but my doctor keeps me grounded with the chances of getting pregnant of off low grade frosties… If i hear one more time… its ok your ages is in our favour, you are young there is plenty of time… i may scream!

AF arrived today and my doctor wants me to wait until the next cycle before we do a FET to give it the best chance. Does anyone have success stories to share with low grade frosties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome!! I survived ivf buy talking to people. I had my moments of feeling like a complete failure but once I chatted with my friends also doing ivf and also girls on bubhub I felt more "normal". I also read Mary Coustas book All I Know which kinda validated what I was feeling in a way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kristy838

We are doing isci too ... as well as cgh so thats a whole extra ball game.

How do you keep going? You just do..its hard and it sucks and sometimes at your worst you post on here and noone sees it and you feel totally alone. You arent though. We all feel it.

Keep up your relationship with your partner...it does help...

I am also sick of clinics saying youre young...plenty of time..... as if they are saying oh you have an endless egg supply and endless money. This process is frustrating.... vent to whoever will listen

I also finished working away to start ivf... so I understand.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, congratulations to the ladies who are doing well, and big hugs to the ladies who are not having much luck, but you are not alone, we are all here still fighting
    After half year rest&adjustment, I will start the ICSI journey in July, went to the clinic(Fertility North) and the nurse gave me my plan, from day1 to day5, cetrotide 250, day6 GONAL F 100IU, is 100IU normal dosage??? when I was with PIVET last year, i remember i had GONAL F 75IU once in the morning and once in the evening, when i told the nurse(Fertility North) i did GONAL F twice a day, she said it is not normal, so are there any ladies here with PIVET? what is your dosage for GONAL F?? is it twice a day?? Dr.Jay Natawala decides GONAL F 100IU based on i did 75IU a day with PIVET, but I'm not sure whether i did once or twice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bruyu: not with any clinic here. But I did gonal f once a day in the evening with synarel twice a day. I dont recall how many IU but certainly the minimal recommended by gonal f company. 120, i think. I was bumped to 200 while the stim didnt produce enough of eggs.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

bruyu  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bruyu

I am at hollywood and did various gonal f doses from 100-200 but it was only once a day and syneral twice a day.

Everyones bodies are different though. Some ladies at the clinc are on doses of 300-400 a day and some less. It depends how you respond. They should adjust the dose dependant on your blood results.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

bruyu  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Leafy how you doing hun?

@Booboo78 has AF arrived yet?

@Kristy838 welcome hun, I found bub hub to be a savior, just chatting to the ladies and with and advice or support. Hope next cycle arrives soon so you can start FET, good luck hun

@bruyu hope July comes soon so you can start aswell hun

AFM: follow up appt with FS on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Perth gals
    I would like to join this group please.
    I am from Perth and a week into my first IVF/ICSI cycle at Hollywood.
    My story: met my DH back in 2000, got married in 2012. We were pretty lazy with contraception before we got married so had a sneaking suspicion something might be up. We got told in August that IVF was our only option due to low sperm count, and my progesterone is slightly low.
    I freaked out and we put it on hold, overhauled our diet, lifestyle, etc etc - green smoothies, maca, zinc, vitex... any 'natural' thing I could find on fertility we tried.. But we still haven't had any luck so bit the bullet and we are now a week in. Had a scan and bloods today and sounds like everything is going well. I'm on Gonal F, increasing the dose tomorrow... start oragulatron on Sun night, and they think I will do EC on Friday. There were 3 large follicles today, and a few small ones, so hopefully that is a good start. Super anxious, I want this to work so badly.
    I am a total needle phobe so its been a little challenging, but I am trying to suck it up because I want a baby more than anything.
    I have been reading these forums for a while so I thought it was time to join in.
    Anyways would love to join in with you guys. Good luck to everyone xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome newbies wish u the best of luck

Bruyu - I know a lady from qld who mentioned her dose was twice daily on one of her cycles. my clinic seems to stick to once daily

Kristy - on our 1st cycle we also got 0 fert rate it's so devastating. With your 1st round how many eggs did u get at EPU? Gl for your FET hun x

Baby girl - AF showed her face Wed, I just did 1st jabs today. Gl for your apt Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome sunshinechai! Good luck with your 1st ivf journey.
    Thanks booboo78! Good luck with your injections what dosage of gonal f you r on?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app