Closed Thread
Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my hubby does pretty much every nappy when he's home!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha...are all men like that? I kinda miss the DH who was super nice to me when i was preg (like we were back at the dating period). He did offer changing the nappies as well. Now if only i can get preg again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

I live in Perth and just started the journey to have a baby as a single! It's an exciting time but a little scary... After my first apt at concept they have said it could be an 18mth wait, anyone have experience there, is 18mths realistic?? Do other wa clinics have the same wait on donor sperm?

Anyway happy to be here and meet people in similar situations or different

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen, have heard 18 months is about right for WA, a lot quicker over east. Gl to u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
    Not a bad idea. Maybe next cycle I'll get a bunch of cheapies from the internet and let her test everyday...

I also made a deal with her that I'll do all nappies for the first 6 months when I'm home if we manage to snag a pregnancy... I think that's boosted her determination.
    Hey sleepy dude. That is so lovely. I told hubby that ill do the input and he can do the output haha.

We are realistic too. The clinics are always super optimistic. We want the facts.

We were really disappointed when they damaged 3 of our embryos and didnt see it as a big deal...because we still had one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome JenAndsquid! Yes your timeline sounds about right. In the meantime, I recommend asking FS for testings on you if you haven't done any. AMH is important. If it is low, 1.5 year wait here is unrealistic. Queensland (forget the clinic name) and fertility first in sydney has no waiting. The trouble is doing interstate IVF. Possible but inconvenient and costly. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Galea View Post
    We were really disappointed when they damaged 3 of our embryos and didnt see it as a big deal...because we still had one.
    wow, I would have flipped my lid. so much heartache and discomfort goes into making those embryos.

AFM: wife has dropped off her blood and gone to spotlight to get a sewing distraction for the day. last cycle AF was here by blood test day, so we are still in the game. Though i've read that Progynova can delay/stop periods so who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX sleepydude!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SleepyDude Good luck today. I hope you have a posative result.
    @Jenandsquid Would you like to meet up. I know of a potential Donor?

I hope everyones Journey is moving in the right direction.

My DH is the same as yours @caketin with the nappies.
    Last edited by Samarasmum; 25-01-2014 at 11:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
    wow, I would have flipped my lid. so much heartache and discomfort goes into making those embryos.

AFM: wife has dropped off her blood and gone to spotlight to get a sewing distraction for the day. last cycle AF was here by blood test day, so we are still in the game. Though i've read that Progynova can delay/stop periods so who knows.
    Good luck for today!!! Ours is tuesday. Fingers and toes crossed for you both.

Yeah we were really mad! When we went in for our transfer talk with the nurse she asked how we were and we said that we were really upset and she was like oh its fine you have one ... (what she didnt say but we heard was... what are you complaining for?) It was possibly the fact the I had ohss quite bad and was so ill and our embies are our babies...and we lost 3 due to clinical errors. Trust me sleepy dude we were mad. Waiting for the result of our one and only and if we are unlucky we will be following it up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app