Closed Thread
Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well ladies got the BT results back and BFN!! I knew it! 😢

I just don't understand how I didn't even make it to BT day without bleeding! Also my progesterone levels were 11. Which the nurse said was low. So am I right to say that I did not have the adequate luteal phase progesterone support this cycle? That's what I dr googled last night and it was what I presumed and why I requested the fn to test my progesterone levels today. How do I know if there is a underlying issue?

I'm devastated. I just have to now take a break, lose 10kg then get back into it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    Well ladies got the BT results back and BFN!! I knew it! 😢

I just don't understand how I didn't even make it to BT day without bleeding! Also my progesterone levels were 11. Which the nurse said was low. So am I right to say that I did not have the adequate luteal phase progesterone support this cycle? That's what I dr googled last night and it was what I presumed and why I requested the fn to test my progesterone levels today. How do I know if there is a underlying issue?

I'm devastated. I just have to now take a break, lose 10kg then get back into it!
    Big hugs babygirl7 xo my progesterone was the same as yours...11

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Galea thanks hun, do you think the low progesterone level could be a cause for the early onset of AF? As she arrived 6dp3dt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Galea thanks hun, do you think the low progesterone level could be a cause for the early onset of AF? As she arrived 6dp3dt?
    Well im not a doctor but from the things I have been reading possibly. It definitely needs to be way higher than 11 to hold on to an embryo. I was on the prssaries but I think in my case it was too little too late.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I am pretty sure low progesterone will cause a short luteal phase. What progesterone support did they have you on? Did they test your levels anytime after transfer? I was on 800mg's of pessaries a day this time. I'd be asking for more progesterone support for your next go :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsEmilyS For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @babygirl7 big hugs xoxo. I'm pretty much doing the same having a break, going on a holiday and trying to loose some weight then start again prob around July/Aug depending in also what my FS says too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that @babygirl7. If you have been on progesterone support then I would say 11 is way too low. If no support then I would still say too low to hold off AF. Certainly something I would expect the FS to address in another cycle. I'm pretty sure they like it to be over 30. Big hugs, have a restful break from the process.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Galea thanks hun, From what I quickly read I think the level has to be over 20 or something

@MrsEmilyS thank you for you pm and ok hun, I was on 1x 200mg progesterone pessaries at night.

@Nezz79 thanks hun and how much are you aiming to lose? Where are you holidaying hun? Sound like a great idea. Enjoy your break hun, I may be looking around after July I think. Not to sure yet
    Maybe you should join us on this thread http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=518978

@Leafy thanks hun for that info aswell and I def got to look into it more. I think I just hurt a bit as it was our one and only snow baby, so look at a 2nd stim cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear babygirl. hugs. My progesterone was 80+ when I was tested positive. I was on 800mg progesterone support the day after EPU. My progesterone was peaking up even before the EPU which my FS was concerned as you don't want to have the lining further along. Yet, i lost the bub. FS didnt think i didnt have enough but is considering to give me the injection next time instead. That's to guarantee that my body is absorbing it as you know gal of the time pessaries just leak out.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I need to loose another 10kg to bring my bmi down to 25 which is into the normal range. I am going on a holiday to Bali end of June we decided to go there as my parents we already booked to go then and would be able to help with my DD so DH and I might be able to have a night off! Thanks for the thread info might join might give me more motivation in getting to my goal weight. Good luck to you and might see you in a July thread then xoxo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-04-2014)