Closed Thread
Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long now Nezz, hope all goes well tomorrow and hope ohss stays well away
    Galea how r things going with u? Hope scan went well

Have apt with FS tomorrow, will discuss our next round further, I know I'll be on Menopur this next round. Has anyone else been on this drug, heard it might help with egg quality

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Booboo78 I am having another bloods and scan tomorrow. The couldnt see my left ovary.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I've been offline for a number of months now, took a break after 3 failed FET and 1 cancelled cycle last year. Congrats to all those who have had miracles happen and big hugs to those still going through this process. DH and I have just started another FET cycle, just got my AF and going through the blood test, etc process. Clinic rang today after my day 2 test to state I need another blood test tomorrow and a scan as my estrogen levels are abnormally high. This could be the second time this has happened leading to another cancelled cycle
    DH and I are a little fed up with the no explanations or little alternative options and being told to just try again (I know I'm getting a little impatient ) so we are thinking about seeking another opinion. Can anyone suggest another clinic to try? We are currently at FSS @ Applecross.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Spanner80 im sorry to hear you have had so much trouble. Im really not the best person to ask at the moment as I am really not happy with our clinic.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

Spanner80  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys had EPU today and got 17 eggs find out tomorrow how many were mature and fertilised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 congrats. Thats fantastic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great no Nezz rest up hope u hear some great fert rates in the morning.
    Spanner fx this cycle isn't cancelled, I'm no help either - we go to the same clinic
    Galea did they see things better today in your scan?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Spanner80  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay great number @Nezz79, hope you get good results tomo!
    @Booboo78 I did one cycle on menopur. I have low levels of LH and it's meant to help with egg quality. Menopur contains LH. The cycle didn't go well for us as we only got 1 blast but this was down to wrong protocol, they did down reg and I don't respond well to it. From that blast though we did get a bfp, although I later lost it. Good luck. There are lots of studies on menopur cycles being really successful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear MrsM about your Mc so good to see u were successful with your 3rd with the down reg is that a long cycle? Was wondering how it goes for a longer cycle, it's an additional 2 weeks? have only ever had a short cycle
    Last edited by Booboo78; 19-03-2014 at 21:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I just wanted to pop in and reply to Spanner's question.
    I always (every single cycle) have high oestrogen on day 2. For me it has always meant I had a cyst on one of my ovaries. The usual treatment is to go on the pill for 3 weeks as this drops your oestrogen and the cyst reduces in size. This never worked for me, but apparently I responded very unusually. I know how ridiculously frustrating it is to have cycles deferred! The waiting is horrendous!

In regard to clinic I am at fertility north which is probably too far away for you. I have heard lots of good things about Hollywood. I would see what your scan shows though. Taking the pill for 3 weeks will almost definitely be quicker than getting an appt with another clinic.

Good luck!!!

Btw sorry I am not sure how to change my signature on iPad so it's all wrong. I now have a 7 yr old boy, 3 yr old girl and am 33 weeks pregnant with twins 😊

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesMum33 For This Useful Post:

Spanner80  (22-03-2014)