Closed Thread
Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that sleepydude. We have to go through cgh.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry sleepydude. From memory I think FS start taking additional measures. I know at that stage with me, I had a laparoscopy and they started putting 2 embryos back in. We eventually changed clinics for various reasons and did the cgh testing. Our previous clinic did not offer it. Although it was quite expensive, i think it saved us a huge amount of heartache and $. You only put viable embryos back in. If there are none, it sheds more light on your circumstances. Take care sleepydude, I hope you get your break soon!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive Oil For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (28-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SleepyDude sorry to hear, i do hope you and your partner treat yourselves. Stay positive and good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (28-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear sleepy dude, wishing u the best of luck next round

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (28-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Sleepydude, I hope you can get some answers soon and have that new bubba on board next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.... has anyone had issues at Pivet with getting them to do a double transfer?? After three failed transfers (one miscarried at 4w3d) we have requested to do a double transfer. The doc originally said last cycle that she would allow it this time however now we have been told we need to write a letter to the Medical director to gain permission. I am 27 and my embryos are all good quality. Im not really sure why they are making such a big issue of it. By law we had to wait three failure to do a double.... has anyone had similar experience?? should we change clinics??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelbel86 I am with Hollywood and have the same problem! I have just had my 5th transfer and also asked if we could put 2 back. Again it was a no! I think I would really have to push it or move clinics. I am 28 and also have put back top quality embryos. I have lost my confidence in Perth clinics. With Repeated failures cases they just don't seem to want to try anything new, just continue with the same old protocols, they just keep saying to us that we are young and have time...but honesty that's not really the point, we don't hve an unlimited supply of money!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm at Hollywood and they let me do a double transfer this time but I'm 34 turning 35 this year but I was quite shocked that my FS suggested this to us especially after we fell pregnant on our first ivf cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelbel I'm pretty sure they won't generally allow double transfers if you're under 34. With your failed transfers though I would think the director would approve your request.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    It definitely has a lot to do wth your age. I'm 38 and Hollywood let me have a double transfer last cycle. Not sure if they will let me do it again as one of those Emby's split and I fell with Triplets........lost them all at 9.5 weeks though