+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think you just need to listen to your body's needs. I only drank a little over a litre today and my urine was quite clear but I know I needed to drink more as it was 38c today.
    I remember when I was BF I was always thirsty and feeling parched so I know the feeling well. 4 litres is 2 bottles of coke and I know a lot of people who would easily drink that in a day so which is more healthier???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiery For This Useful Post:

SpecialK  (29-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    About 1L so far today - will have more before bed. Just need to up it at work a little more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to this thread giving me a kick up the bum, I am now a good water consumer . I fill up my cup everyday with cold water and a few squirts of lemon juice and sip away all day (my DD sips from my cup too and is wrecking my straw - it's a souvenir cup from Seaworld).
    My bladder has adjusted and my energy is much better of an afternoon around 3:30-4pm when I'd love to have a nap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've been a bit slack and haven't been drinking as much as I was initially, but still manage to do at least 1L on a slack day, so not too bad I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Gah!!! I've been back to my cups of tea ways :/ .... Back on the water challenge tomorrow