+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I guess it's safe to say that there is probably a higher chance of bubs looking different then then similar lol! I know myself and my brother don't look related he is tall fair skin blonde hair blue eyes and I'm average height brown hair, olive skin and green eyes haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only have one boy but my two nieces look completely different, one like her dad and the other just like her mum.

Me + DH + DS (2) + Bub #2 due July

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    My boys look alike. Same skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. Mostly same features too.

All of my siblings look alike. My sister and I definitely do even though I am skinnier than her. We were looking at a photo from the weekend and both thought I looked like her in it. I look more to facial features rather than if someone has the same colour hair or skin. Some people tan and dye their hair but noses and eyes don't change as much.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Bulbasaur is offline Life is to short to live without icecream
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My 2 boys have the same eye colour.... That's it. My dd and my ds1 look like twins

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 2 boys they are completely different one with blonde hair one with dark brown hair

Thanks
    Reviews
    My two boys look like brothers. People know straight away when they meet them. We can't hide it. Ds1 has really light brown hair and big bright blue eyes and my lips. But he looks like his dad! Ds2 has blondish hair and big dark blue eyes. He looks more like my side of the family. They pull the same facial expressions all the time. They both have different noses.
    Totally different little people though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    None of my kids look similar. They are all mine and DHs but look very different. As babies however they all did look similar to the point we can tell who is who sometimes. However one of my siblings and I look like twins but we have different fathers. So you can never pick it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I have 6. 3 dd's and ds's.
    Dd1 and dd3 are very much alike. Both are small framed and have the olive skin tones, dark brown hair etc... Dd2 is a tall and bigger framed. She has a really light brown almost blond hair. She was taller than dd1 when she was 10. There is 7 years difference.

The boys are similar but still some difference ds 1 is very tall. He was taller than all his teachers dh and I in grade 8. Ds2 is the smallest in class by far. Ds3 seem to be smaller too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    7.5 year old & his 2.5 year old brother look identical. They could pass as twins if they were the same age