+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default I know this is probably a random question

But. If you have two kids or more of the same gender do they look alike? Or completely different. I know obviously some look alike and some different but just wondering what is more common.

We are expecting a dd2 and I keep imagining a dd1 mini me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have 2 DD's. They look nothing alike at all. I have even been asked if they have the same father (they do).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My two boys look the same because of their facial features and chubbiness. But Ds1 is brown hair and brown eyes where as ds2 is blonde hair and blue eyes. Will be interesting to see if that stays the same as ds2 gets older.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have 3 dd's so
    Dd1 & dd2 look nothing alike majority of the time but occasionally I will go threw photos and find at some stages they looked similar

Dd1&dd3 look nothing alike

Dd3 looks a lot like dd2

Dd1 is a spitting image of me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Mine 2 are quite different. Everything from skin tone, eye colour, hair colour, and their build are completely different.
    However, looking in photos, especially ones when they were younger you can see a lot of similarities.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our friend has 3 DS's..... The only similarity is they are all dark haired but varying degrees of dark.
    My two nephews look nothing alike.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    DS 1 and 2 look very different but you can definitely tell that DD and DS1 are brother and sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaOJ View Post
    I have 2 DD's. They look nothing alike at all. I have even been asked if they have the same father (they do).
    Lol how did they manage to ask that politely?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Facial features yes...as babies they look so alike.now at 8 and 5 they look so different..have a blonde with blue eyes,and a dark haired with brown eyes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My niece and nephew look nothing alike at all! My niece is pale skin with beautiful red curly hair and blue almond shaped eyes. My nephew is olive skin with big dark eyes and dark straight hair lol