+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I cried tonight too, Mary is just so sweet.

I'm disappointed they are doing the stupid elimination thing already. Although I'm guessing it won't be a real elimination and it will involve Michelle in some way..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    I cried tonight too, Mary is just so sweet.

I'm disappointed they are doing the stupid elimination thing already. Although I'm guessing it won't be a real elimination and it will involve Michelle in some way..
    Yeah I think Michelle might be secretly training the ones who never made it as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The weigh in eps are always emotional!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I couldn't keep watching. I don't think they are helping any of the contestants.

I hope I'm wrong but it just feels like a mega crash diet all for the show and the drama. I know it's reality tv buts it's real ppl lives

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (01-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili81 View Post
    I couldn't keep watching. I don't think they are helping any of the contestants.

I hope I'm wrong but it just feels like a mega crash diet all for the show and the drama. I know it's reality tv buts it's real ppl lives
    This is why I stopped watching to

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband and I believe that if they really cared about overweight people's health then there would be no eliminations. They'd just give the prize money to who lost the mist weight and peopke in the house could continue to get healthy and lose weight. But it's just a game

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband and I believe that if they really cared about overweight people's health then there would be no eliminations. They'd just give the prize money to who lost the most weight and people in the house could continue to get healthy and lose weight. But it's just a game

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    My husband and I believe that if they really cared about overweight people's health then there would be no eliminations. They'd just give the prize money to who lost the most weight and people in the house could continue to get healthy and lose weight. But it's just a game
    Wow never thought about it like that. So true!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is. I know they do teach them healthy eating habits but the rest of it is not reality. No one exercises all day at that intensity. What purpose does eliminating someone after a few weeks serve? What if their reality of every day life makes them slip into old habits? Also a lot of these contestants have overweight partners too! That makes me cringe.

Just look at how mary fainted in that challenge with walking on the sand and carrying chains. Seriously? Which doctor or pt would in their right mind condone that?

It always seems to me that these contestants are genuinely there to lose weight and don't care about the money.

They've had temptation challenges whrte they put massive amounts of unhealthy food in front of them....how is that helping them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Well there's temptation everywhere irl. The reason they are so successful in the house because there's none of that food in the cupboard. They have to burn at least 600 calories a day exercising, which isn't a lot considering their weight.

I don't think it's fair they get eliminated, but the final 3 have to go and live on their own for a while before the finale.

This biggest loser was filmed in the middle of last year and it's already finished.
    Last edited by BigRedV; 02-02-2014 at 06:24.