+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pinpointing ovulation?

I need some help, so we have been trying for 3 and half years had Ivf and no luck, anyways we are currently saving for another round of Ivf and trying acupuncture and Chinese herbs. During this procedure I really need to pinpoint ovulation so I can go on nxt set of herbs I have been taking my temps but they are all over the place and it confuses the hell out of me, my cm is like non existent so I can't rely on that and the urine tests have ALWAYS come back negative (have had blood tests which confirm I do ovulate) so my question is, is there anything else I can use to pinpoint ovulation?? I have heard of maybe baby, what are ppls opinions on this? Please tell me there is something else I could be using?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm guessing you have already tried ovulation predictor kits? Also id recommend checking the position of your cervix- it should be high and soft at time of ovulation- perhaps difficult to reach whereas otherwise it is firm and lower. I used this technique when ttc as I too had little cm. For a lack of ewcm try the sperm friendly lubricant "pre-seed"- it worked for me! Lastly, if your very in tune with your lidibo you may find that it is higher at time of ovulation.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah been using pre seed :-) just so frustrating trying to work out when is the best time to dtd I just want something that will help me I wish the urine tests worked for me I am considering trying them again nxt month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would also highly recommend cervix position. I found it very accurate