+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Today it was pizza. My three year old loves making pizzas and he woke up asking for one.

I love bruschetta for lunch. Salads (chicken, tuna, or salmon). Homemade sushi.

I put effort into lunch when the kids are here. Which is 2-3 times a week. We go out for one of those.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pork stir fry today. Usually I have leftovers, eggs, 2 minute noodles with peas, sandwich or sushi. Often we are out so sushi is easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My lunch is different every day. I usually find it hard to work out what I want.
    Yesterday was a ham and salad sandwich. Today was cheese, kabana, crackers and cherries.

Single mummy to a wonderful DS (Born 11/12/2008)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We got fresh rolls from the bakery and had cheese, tomato & salami on them (with lots of pepper).

Also had some grapes and a nectarine from the little local fruit shop - so much nicer than the chain supermarkets produce!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For myself it's usually light; salad/ham/chicken sandwich or wrap, boiled egg & tomato on rice cakes, baked beans, cup a soup etc.
    For DD she's into finger food and grazes all day on corn kernals, cucumber, pickles, baby carrots straight out of the tin, sliced ham, cut up tomato and lots of fruit.
    Today she is having tinned spaghetti. I am skipping lunch as I just scoffed down 4 biscuits

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are having a picnic today so munchy food. I am making Spinach and cheese scrolls, vegemite and cheese scrolls, chocolate cake and will take along apples, banana and nectarines can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Left over mongolian stirfry for lunch today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't ever miss lunch because I don't eat breakfast I'm a bit hungry come lunch time. Usually I make the girls something nice and I just have rice cakes and vegemite. The girls aren't really big on sandwiches so they have things like zucchini slice, omelettes, tuna/salmon patties, plain pasta with cheese, sushi, mini pizzas, pin wheels, tasting platters with ham, cheese, sultanas, some fruit, cheese bikkies, apricot balls etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't think I'll be having lunch today. Just had a late breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese and BBQ sauce in a wrap. So yum but very filling. I think it will last me all day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A can of tuna, 1/2 avacado, tablespoon of cream cheese... all smooshed together Nice high protein and fats lunch.