+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    I would goto the hospital!!!!!!!! Jesus....

My friends partner had one for over a week and it was a blood clot :/

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    We don't have a proper hospital here only a very rural hospital where they don't have much (they won't even deliver babies here) so the Dr is all we could do to be able to get a scan done

Thanks
    Reviews
    If the scan shows nothing I would suggest several massages - if there is anyone in your town who does remedial massage. I've once had a headache for a month and it was due to tight muscles in my neck and back. Just one massage won't do the trick though - it would need to be several.

If he can feel tightness in his neck/head the voltaren gel can help as well as heat packs and a bit of massage from you. My DH is a hopeless massager but he can do enough to reduce a headache for me.

Good luck with the scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan was done yesterday, just been to the Drs for the results and it's all clear seems to be a persistent migraine so he has been given some different migraine medications to try.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

moongazer  (22-01-2014),SAgirl  (22-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
    If the scan shows nothing I would suggest several massages - if there is anyone in your town who does remedial massage. I've once had a headache for a month and it was due to tight muscles in my neck and back. Just one massage won't do the trick though - it would need to be several.

If he can feel tightness in his neck/head the voltaren gel can help as well as heat packs and a bit of massage from you. My DH is a hopeless massager but he can do enough to reduce a headache for me.

Good luck with the scan.
    We have been and got some appointments to get Chinese migraine massage treatments so I hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news. I have a few friends who've had the rods and I think they suffer from headaches too.

Silly question maybe but has he had his eyes checked lately?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You both can relax now that the results are all clear.
    I'd suggest a massage or Chiro. Something has to fix this terrible pain for your poor hubby.

I've even gone as far as putting a tennis ball on the floor, laying on it where my muscles hurt and just rolling around on the ball. It gets in deep and I found it can help.

⭐️DS born March, 2010⭐️
    ⭐️Baby #2 due Feb, 2014⭐️
    ⭐️Me=29 💗 DP=34⭐️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    That's great news. I have a few friends who've had the rods and I think they suffer from headaches too.

Silly question maybe but has he had his eyes checked lately?
    He did just have his eyes checked a month before it all started so we don't think that is what has caused it all. At this stage we think he might just be a migraine sufferer that was triggered by stress which I hope settles down now. The Dr prescribed 2 different meds 1 that will hopefully kill it and 1 that is given to people who are constant sufferers to take twice a day every day to keep them at bay just in case this becomes recurring. He has had the first dose of the migraine killer and says he already feels heaps better and he has some colour about him again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminary View Post
    You both can relax now that the results are all clear.
    I'd suggest a massage or Chiro. Something has to fix this terrible pain for your poor hubby.

I've even gone as far as putting a tennis ball on the floor, laying on it where my muscles hurt and just rolling around on the ball. It gets in deep and I found it can help.

⭐️DS born March, 2010⭐️
    ⭐️Baby #2 due Feb, 2014⭐️
    ⭐️Me=29 💗 DP=34⭐️
    I am hoping the Chinese migraine massage helps him, the chiro has said to try the massage first because it is unlikely to be a alignment problem due to his spinal rods but to come in if he still has pain after a few sessions of the massage. I have been looking into acupressure as well and am going to see if there is someone here in town that does it because that might help as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's really great that it is nothing to worry about.