Closed Thread
Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks everyone...I am extremely biased obviously, and think she is adorable too.

Bond...you have had such a tough time; I really feel for you. I am very, very lucky...Lucy sleeps 7.30pm-8am...and believe me, it was nothing special that I did. She just started to do this 6 weeks ago. I am sure you are doing everything you can, and it must be really tough. I guess you have to believe that it wont last too much longer, and she will get better. I really hope it's soon.

Oscar is the one driving me crazy, not Lucy. He is slowly getting better with his behaviour and toilet-training, but he still has a meltdown sometimes when I ask unreasonable things of him, like "Put your sandals on".

Munchkin, your bubs is very sweet!!

J x.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (07-04-2014),shelby27  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, J. Been a long day with grumpy teething baby and tired pre-schooler, then the day got worse when Toby developed a bad red, raised rash all down his arm and back of neck in patches. Was pretty shocking, so called health direct and they think it's viral. He's otherwise well and it's not an insect bite. Lord knows what has caused that! Meadow will probably get it now too. Anyway we'll see how it is tomorrow.

And yes just holding out for the day she sleeps better. Not willing to cry it out, so accepting it's just her for now and enjoying extra night time cuddles :-)

Glad to hear Oscar's toilet training is better! The tantrums of 3 yr olds are epic. So much worse than 2 yr old tantrums in my opinion!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    All of these things I have to look forward to.. Lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry havent been back Ella hasn't been well. she developed bad jaundace due to a haematoma on her head from delivery presentation to cervix. Poor little lady has spent 2 days on a bilibed finally came off last night but still very tired and not feeding well at times as falls asleep minutes in so is on topups as well of ebm. More bloods this morning and review by paed and home soon.

IM doing ok had a second degree tear but really didnt notice and ok now. No vomiting since just past delivery. Feet are massively swollen now with fluid and bruising from wearing slippers so painful as cant bend toes same as hands with my arthritis washing my hands is tear worthy most times will be glad when swelling goes never swelled up like that in pregnancy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will try add pics later bh wont let me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the name Ella. It was on our short-list for Lucy, but then too many people beat us to it.
    I hope she pinks-up quickly, and you can establish a bit more routine with her.
    I hear you re: swelling...the swelling which occurs 2-3 days post-delivery is incredible, isn't it!! My husband laughed at my "cankles", but I was less impressed as I could barely get my socks on. It resolves fairly quickly.
    Enjoy your bub. J.
    Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Sorry havent been back Ella hasn't been well. she developed bad jaundace due to a haematoma on her head from delivery presentation to cervix. Poor little lady has spent 2 days on a bilibed finally came off last night but still very tired and not feeding well at times as falls asleep minutes in so is on topups as well of ebm. More bloods this morning and review by paed and home soon.

IM doing ok had a second degree tear but really didnt notice and ok now. No vomiting since just past delivery. Feet are massively swollen now with fluid and bruising from wearing slippers so painful as cant bend toes same as hands with my arthritis washing my hands is tear worthy most times will be glad when swelling goes never swelled up like that in pregnancy.

I hope everything settles down soon and you start to get into a rhythm with your new bubba. That first week is a bit if a daze but you'll do fine

I love love love the name. I always wanted Ella for a girl but my last name is Vella so can't have it lol x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope she starts feeding and waking properly soon Wobbler - one of our bubs had jaundice worse than the others who only had mild cases. It's horrible when they can't wake enough to feed properly to help flush it out.

Lovely name - DDs is similar!

Channy - it would make it easy for a daughter of yours to spell her name though!

Finally 26 weeks today, no - yesterday...only 1 more week til 3rd tri. Can't wait to be past 30 weeks.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 08-04-2014 at 12:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies when did your MS go away? I'm 6+2 and suffering... Any proper remedies appreciated :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid ap wont let me upload pics again from phone. we made it home tuesday after coming off the uv lights monday night. Had to go back today for a checkup levels are still elevated but not bad enough to be worried now. Can't believe she is 1 week old already today time has gone so fast umbilical cord fell off this morning. Finally waking up to be able to feed properly day and night although needs much encouragement to last more then 2 mins feeding. Did expressing last 2 days as had been having topups since sunday but have not required any today as has managed to get enough in so have 2 bottles pre prepared in the fridge may get late tonight or tomorrow before bad.
    Last edited by wobblermummy; 10-04-2014 at 22:30.