Closed Thread
Page 66 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    How are you going wobbler??
    Will be thankful for daily vomiting to be over. Lil miss is causing less pain to back since engaging it is now cervix pain so really only there when walkong unless she headbuts a little harder.

FIL started radiotherapy thursday so hopefully helps a little with pain oncologist wants him to start palliative chemo too but i'm not sure thats a great idea to make him sicker in the time he has left. I have atleast worked with the oncologist before so know she doesnt start chemo on her patients who are really too far gone and cares alot about her patients and their families. GP changed his pain meds and antiemetics so atleast vomiting less and less confused so should be able to enjoy when our little girl is born he is so excited for us.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Will be thankful for daily vomiting to be over. Lil miss is causing less pain to back since engaging it is now cervix pain so really only there when walkong unless she headbuts a little harder.

FIL started radiotherapy thursday so hopefully helps a little with pain oncologist wants him to start palliative chemo too but i'm not sure thats a great idea to make him sicker in the time he has left. I have atleast worked with the oncologist before so know she doesnt start chemo on her patients who are really too far gone and cares alot about her patients and their families. GP changed his pain meds and antiemetics so atleast vomiting less and less confused so should be able to enjoy when our little girl is born he is so excited for us.

Oh the cervix pain sucks. Sometimes I stare at Lincoln's huge head and think "yep that's why I was walking around in pain"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep her head is 1 week ahead in size now and has been averaging gaining a day every week over last month better not grow much more. Have been assured she's not going to be a 10-13 lber like me or my brother thank goodness

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting so close now Wobbler - is she coming out early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes being induced this week Little Ted but with all the extra pressure I think she wants to come out soon anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought she had an early eviction date - all the best! Does he usually pick only certain days of the week to induce?

I have so many questions for him next time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeab even earlier then original induction date was next monday but is now thursday instead due to size and back pain so have more chance of a natural delivery without my back and hips not coping. Mondays and thursdays are induction and planned c section days.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yay for Thursday!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very exciting...and hopefully you will be out of pain as much as possible after that.

I've been getting some pelvic pain at times - usually only after lifting the kids or bending over a lot - so hoping it holds off and isn't my pelvis coming adrift as I've still got so far to go!
    I'm wondering if he induces mechanically or prefers to go straight to c-section (only one of mine has come on time). Appt isn't for another 2.5 weeks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will start gel Wednesday night and stay in for monitoring for a while then sent home with sleepers and pain relief and then to return Thursday morning for waters to be broken if don't get bad contractions over night and I've drugs if needed. Still not sure how cervix will dilate due to how much is missing from surgery so if it doesn't will have c section, was offered a c section straight off if wanted but said no will try for natural first.