Closed Thread
Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    We got home yesterday and are all doing great! Just trying to work to establish routine now. James had a ratty day when my milk came in but is loving life now I'm essentially a jersey cow at his disposal lol
    I had the same prob when my milk came in. Glad it's all going well, they do seem to feed a lot. Every 2hrs here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    James is such a pig! He fills right up and sleeps for 3-4 hours in the day and 5-6 hours at night. We have a bit of a routine going and he is staying awake for 1-2 hours at a time which I love!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    James is such a pig! He fills right up and sleeps for 3-4 hours in the day and 5-6 hours at night. We have a bit of a routine going and he is staying awake for 1-2 hours at a time which I love!
    Sounds perfect! Especially the night stretch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So excited for maternity leave getting heavy again and there is no light duties so OB is writing me a letter to say i need to finish a week early.

Good news is that might be able to get away with 3 months after bub to have gall bladder out now. Does sound a better idea if can survive it as more chance of sticking to a lap chole not open so quicker healing and better for muscles. If end up needing a cs would have had to have waited anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also had the hotel option, but I declined, as I quite enjoyed the support from the staff, and the option to put her in the Nursery overnight (they brought her in for feeds, and then took her away so I could sleep!!). I delivered at the Epworth Freemasons in Melbourne, and it was just really lovely, with very attentive staff...including the catering and cleaning staff, along with the very sweet and helpful midwives.
    J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found I had more support in the hotel as our hospital was unseasonably busy! And it was quieter so I could sleep, it wasn't our baby waking me it was everyone else's and the noise of the buzzers and stuff. I had a midwife to myself the entire day at the hotel on Sunday as I was the only one there. I didn't need to use the nursery so that wasn't an issue for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I could do with a hotel right about now ugh! It is soooo hot in adelaide and Lincoln has a cough. Had an interesting night last night.

Looking forward to autumn and hopefully cooler weather

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's boiling poor little guy, I hope he gets better soon!
    James had a bit of a ****ty night after nanna kept him up way past his sleep time throwing him out of whack which means I got no sleep as he decided cluster feeding every 1-2 hours was appropriate payback.
    On a positive note he has finally hallelujah gotten over his irrational hatred of my left boobie and I finally got a decent latch and solid 20 minute feed out of it, it was so engorged and sore but feels good now! Hopefully we can establish a decent even sided feeding routine. Who knew breast feeding could be so frustrating (for me and James!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iv shed a few tears today and I don't know why. Lincoln has been such a good boy since birth but god it's hard work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Iv shed a few tears today and I don't know why. Lincoln has been such a good boy since birth but god it's hard work.
    Be gentle with yourself

xx