Closed Thread
Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sooooo adorable!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He has very cute squishy cheeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Toni that is fabulous news!!!

Channy that's impressive weight gain on little Lincoln he must feed so fabulously well done!

We are doing well, moved to the hotel for our last 2 days yesterday and it's so amazing, highly recommend it if your hospital has the option, I've had a lot of midwife time and can get lots of rest unlike in the hospital. Had a selfish day yesterday and wouldn't let anyone else hold James, he was passed around amongst family all day Friday and my MIL doesn't hold him properly despite us asking her to change her position several times (his head was tipped all the way back and his bottom wasn't supported) she won't and declares she "knows how to handle a baby" so yesterday I wouldn't give him up an she was standing over me in his face poking his cheek trying to wake him up, good god I nearly punched her! I can see I'm going to have to have words already, I get she is excited etc and I'm probably hormonal LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post

Channy that's impressive weight gain on little Lincoln he must feed so fabulously well done!

We are doing well, moved to the hotel for our last 2 days yesterday and it's so amazing, highly recommend it if your hospital has the option, I've had a lot of midwife time and can get lots of rest unlike in the hospital. Had a selfish day yesterday and wouldn't let anyone else hold James, he was passed around amongst family all day Friday and my MIL doesn't hold him properly despite us asking her to change her position several times (his head was tipped all the way back and his bottom wasn't supported) she won't and declares she "knows how to handle a baby" so yesterday I wouldn't give him up an she was standing over me in his face poking his cheek trying to wake him up, good god I nearly punched her! I can see I'm going to have to have words already, I get she is excited etc and I'm probably hormonal LOL
    Oooh we have the hospital stay option but the midwife said a lot of first time mums choose to stay put. It sounds good though.

When you due home?

Hmmm I'd be pretty cranky with my mil especially if she wasn't holding my bubs ok. Head and neck are super fragile. Good on you for having selfish cuddles :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    They get passed around a lot don't they? Yesterday Lincoln was passed around so much I only got him when he needed feeding lol. Today is the first day all week with no visitors. It's exhausting!

I would def b having words pony, not holding him properly isn't u being fussy it's dangerous. Hope ur enjoying ur mummy bubba cuddles today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post

My hospital had the hotel option, which we wanted, but my Paed was worried about Sienna's heart (nothing wrong with it), so we weren't allowed to go. It was also full, so if Paed had cleared her, we probably still wouldn't have been able to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    He is so cute Channy ;-)
    I wish my hospital had the hotel thing i have a friend who did it in melbourne and thought it was wonderful. Am looking forward to my own room more then anything though so that if and when i get any time to rest i can do so more easily. I wake easily now with any noise so put my baby and anyone elses and other mums id get no rest waiting for someone to make a noise or stir.

2 months left tomorrow woohoo ao looking forward to my change in lifestyle. 7 shifts after today as well and cannot wait to be at home just getting things ready for our girl ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We got home yesterday and are all doing great! Just trying to work to establish routine now. James had a ratty day when my milk came in but is loving life now I'm essentially a jersey cow at his disposal lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay Pony!

And ooh wobbler only 7 shifts left....you can almost count them down on one hand!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have hotel stay option only if the hospital is completely full.

Pony I'm glad James is doing well.

Wobbler can't believe you are nearly on mat leave, you must be super excited.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app