Closed Thread
Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 941
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh my gosh feeling awful today it's 8:15am and already 33 heading for 47!

    Feeling sick and have terrible cramps all over my stomach. My midwife is doing a home visit this morning thank goodness, don't feel like going anywhere.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,893
    Thanks
    3,080
    Thanked
    1,648
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats Squiggs. They are adorable. I'm so jealous, I'd love twins.

    Pony, how are you feeling?

    Channy, that's great your middie is doing a home visit. Hopefully your cramps are doing something and you little precious will be here soon. I'm now thinking girl for you.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Oh my gosh feeling awful today it's 8:15am and already 33 heading for 47!

    Feeling sick and have terrible cramps all over my stomach. My midwife is doing a home visit this morning thank goodness, don't feel like going anywhere.
    Sounds like your body is getting ready Channy with some pre-labour. Hope you have air con or a nice cool place to go today.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Iv bee. Having these cramps for over a week but some days are worse. Stupid body doesn't need to practice just do it already lol

    I think girl too lil smurfy

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sub

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Central West
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    1,847
    Thanked
    864
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stay cool Channy! 47 degrees and heavily pregnant is my idea of hell
    Hope that cool change reaches you guys soon xx

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Congrats Squiggs. They are adorable. I'm so jealous, I'd love twins.

    Pony, how are you feeling?

    Channy, that's great your middie is doing a home visit. Hopefully your cramps are doing something and you little precious will be here soon. I'm now thinking girl for you.
    I'm great thanks! I feel so bad saying I feel so good at 38weeks! The heat isn't affecting me one bit, not a cankle in sight. Been getting strange cramps and back pain etc though hopefully not too long til my body kicks into gear. Bubs is down as low as it can go now and somedays I feel like it's going to fall out, although dr assures me it won't!
    I'm having this irrational fear that I won't recognize labour contractions as opposed to Braxton hicks...tell me I'm being silly and I will KNOW the real thing!?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,670
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked
    877
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pony you will definitely know the real thing. I will say no more! Lol

    Channy I hope you feel better soon. So good your mw is coming to your house, really don't envy you being heavily pregnant in this heat!

    Squiggs, congratulations! Your girls are gorgeous, glad your feeling good after the c section.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

    Ponytail  (16-01-2014)

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    I'm great thanks! I feel so bad saying I feel so good at 38weeks! The heat isn't affecting me one bit, not a cankle in sight. Been getting strange cramps and back pain etc though hopefully not too long til my body kicks into gear. Bubs is down as low as it can go now and somedays I feel like it's going to fall out, although dr assures me it won't!
    I'm having this irrational fear that I won't recognize labour contractions as opposed to Braxton hicks...tell me I'm being silly and I will KNOW the real thing!?
    I have those same fears

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    Ponytail  (16-01-2014)

  12. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Squiggs, your girls are beautiful♡. Congratulations you've done a fantastic job.
    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

    Three Little Birds  (16-01-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #10
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 15-01-2014, 22:57
  2. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move # 9
    By MissXamA in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 820
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 20:34
  3. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #6
    By Lil Smurfy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 21-06-2013, 20:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hire For Baby Perth
New RETAIL store - Perth Hire For Baby Perth
Here at Hire for Baby, we offer a wide range of products from Child Restraints to Strollers, Stroller Accessories and Oricom Baby Monitors. Wholesale prices - till the stock ends. Buy from us and get the installation for FREE.
Like us on Facebook and get $10 OFF
featured supporter
Be In Blossom
We offer physiotherapy run pregnancy Pilates, pregnancy Aerobics, and Mummy Pilates & Baby Massage classes with a focus on optimising posture, body awareness, pelvic floor support, back care and maintaining fitness, aiming to assist women prepare and recover from their birth.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!