+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @ babygirl7 yes I'm doing a long down stim cycle, so I've been on the pill for 3 weeks and started jabbing lucrin on tues. Start fsh next week. Having hot sweats and headaches already! I've been trying to make sure I eat healthy tho!
    @Chiefsgirl oh that's great, I'm doing a long down reg HRT FET, I'm lucky I don't have to jab this cycle. I hope you get lots of nice eggies hun, the side effects can be terrible sometimes, last cycle with the syneral I felt like my head was going crazy, this cycle so far so good. I've never used fsh? Is that the one you have to mix? Good luck for your cycle, when do you think you will have ET? Mines will be mid April I'm presuming. Although Im very concerned about my 1 lucky snow baby. The thawing process is my worry at the moment.

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fsh is just the type of drugs they use to stim the eggs, I use gonal f, so it's in a prefilled pen. I'm also using saizen which is a human growth hormone. I have to mix that one. Then after et I will use pregnyl on days 0 3,6 and 9 post transfer. That is hcg the hormone you create naturally when pregnant. I used this last time and found it helped me keep AF at bay. I'll also be on 2x400mg progesterone pessaries so will have all bases covered!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and et will prob be around 14-16 April with transfer 3-5 days later depending on how many we get.

Good luck for your fet, I've never had any frosties so have never done one of those!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl Oh yeah of course I used gonal f last stim cycle, how many units are you on hun? Glad you've got all bases covered. Sounds like they have you on a good cycle plan. So how many injections are you on hun?? If I'm right the lucrin, gonal f, saizen and pregnyl are all injections?? Fingers crossed you get some nice eggies.

This is my first FET so it's all new to me, just glad I don't have to jab this cycle. I think our ET/FET may be around the same dates, not sure yet as I don't know how to work it out. But will ask when I go for my 1st CD1 scan. Will let you know. Take care and talk soon xx

from babygirl7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi haven't checked in for a while since new year.I've lost 8.4 kg I have a phone conference with my Doc on Tue to see if it's enough for her to do my fet fx she is happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by capricorn View Post
    Hi haven't checked in for a while since new year.I've lost 8.4 kg I have a phone conference with my Doc on Tue to see if it's enough for her to do my fet fx she is happy.
    @capricorn that's a great loss, well done what exercising are you doing? Hope all goes well on Tuesday.

I started my first long down reg HRT FET last week, just sniffing the syneral. Waiting for AF to arrive, she was due yesterday. So i can go for my CD1 scan. Is this your 1st FET? Do you know if your doing a medicated or natural FET?

from babygirl7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Chiefsgirl Oh yeah of course I used gonal f last stim cycle, how many units are you on hun? Glad you've got all bases covered. Sounds like they have you on a good cycle plan. So how many injections are you on hun?? If I'm right the lucrin, gonal f, saizen and pregnyl are all injections?? Fingers crossed you get some nice eggies.

This is my first FET so it's all new to me, just glad I don't have to jab this cycle. I think our ET/FET may be around the same dates, not sure yet as I don't know how to work it out. But will ask when I go for my 1st CD1 scan. Will let you know. Take care and talk soon xx

from babygirl7

I'll be on three injections per day during stim and then one per day after (clexane, a blood thinner) then the 4 pregnyl shots, good thing I'm ok with injecting myself!

Put on 700grams this week. Did get AF so it's understandable!

It's all getting very close!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @capricorn, that's a great loss. Are you doing any particular diet? Or just sensible eating and exercise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thanks I'm doing an in home training with a trainer she tells me my calories each week and I use my fitness pal and she gives me weekly Excecise. We weigh in each week I will find out on Tue what sort of fet she will have me on hopefully it's enough for Her she is very big on weight and cycling.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to capricorn For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry to hijack your thread but what types of food are you eating and what kind of exercise are you doimg to lose weight? TIA 😊