+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Moose Caboose thank you, did my second 10km walk yesterday.,, all up this week I would have walked 40km. My poor little legs are feeling it, I do a bit of stretching so that helps. I do a 1hr walk on the treadmill first thing in the morning. Then will either ride the stationary bike for 30min or a nice walk again in the arvo.
    @ertgirl it is a up/down, good/bad kinda process, pls stay positive and focused on your goal. It's ok to enjoy cake esp. For your sons 1st birthday. I have been tired too as I wake up at 7am for my morning walk.

Does any ladies do weights? I have decided I'm not doing any weights until I reach my mini goal weight of 80kg. Then start working with weights etc, I really don't want to over do it, as I have bursitis in my hip, pretty painful but my doctor gave me this awesome anti inflammatory cream on Monday (apparently it's 5x stronger than deep heat etc) and it worked really well. Applied it once Monday night and my hip has been great. Only feel a lil bit here and there.

Thanks to the ladies adding m on my fitness pal app, I'm still getting used to it, but it's a great app. I don't know what I'm going to do next week..,, gosh it's my brother Inlaws birthday, my little sisters birthday and me and DF are going out for dinner on valentines. Really got to watch what I'm eating, I might try and avoid the cake lol. Going to be tough. Just got to stay focused

Hope all the ladies are doing well and staying on track and focused

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I have weigh in tmw but not sure I will have lost anything, even though I have been really good with my food. Although I have only exercised 3x this week. I did power yoga at 545am on mon, personal training at 5am on tues, then walked on the treadmill at home at 6am on wed, got AF that day though and have been out of sorts since and just too exhausted to do anything else.

I do personal training 2x a week, tmw is my second session at the respectable time of 930am! I do weights with them, but not when I train at home. I am currently around 79kgs and my goal weight is 65 so I have way to go yet.

I use myfitnesspal app, but only to count calories, what is this friend thing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I am so impressed with your workouts! You must be very motivated. I do some weights - a bit, 3 sets of 10 reps at the gym, not all the weight machines though. You'll burn more calories later if you do add some weights in, but you're doing so well now just keep it up to your mini goal! Your dr sounds great. Do you use any incline on the treadmill? A physio told me once it's better for your knees if it's up even slightly.

@Chiefsgirl How did you go with your weigh in? At least you did 3 workouts this week, I was meant to do 3 and only managed 2... Naughty. You can add friends on myfitnesspal by searching for their username, when you're logged in on a proper computer. What's your username?

@Fuzzy Llamas Tell me about your exercise plan? 7.5kgs since the start of Jan is totally amazing. Well done to you.

AFM, I was naughty and skipped pump class, so I will try to be better this week.... Also having too many chocolates and too much rice!! How many calories are you ladies aiming for daily? I'm vaguely trying for 1200 as I'd like to lose a kg a week, but 1500 seems more realistic. I need to do more exercise cos I eat too much!

Have a good week ladies

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose Caboose For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I had my weigh in, I had put on 300g, so back up to 79.4kgs! My trainer wasn't too worried as I had AF and so was bloated.

I have logged on to myfitnesspal online and hopefully have friend added properly! My username there is kiwigirl73. I don't really understand how it all works though!

Feeling really tired and flat today, I did get up and do power yoga at 545 this morning, I turned the alarm off at 520 and was going to go back to sleep , then told myself not to be so lazy so got up and went. I'm glad I did, it was a tough class!

Thanks
    Reviews
    5.20am?!?!!! That's amazing. I can barely drag myself out of bed by 8!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Moose Caboose thank you, I really wanna reach my mini goal weight of 80kg before my FET in march hopefully. I tried to do this February arm challenge but strained my back, buts it's better now. So think I will hold off till next month or so. My main aim is weightloss at the moment. Nope not doing any incline at the moment, I have bursitis in my hip. So I can't walk on inclines but with this new anti inflammatory cream the doctor gave me hopefully I can start next month aswell. I have never really tried it. I have an appt with the doctor on Thursday so I'm thinking of doing my weigh in then instead of Monday. Hope you are staying on track with your classes this week. I have a weakness for chocolate, but I was so good last week. I don't think I'm aiming for calories I'm just trying not to over eat and putting it in my fitness pal app, which by the way is awesome

@Chiefsgirl 300g isn't much hun, so that's great. I have accepted you aswell on the fitness pal app thanks for adding me. I agree you are doing awesome to be doing yoga at 5am!! Well done.

AFM: well heading into my 2nd week and I have a doctors appt for Thursday so I will prob weigh in then instead of Monday. Last week I was tired as I was walking at 7am, so changed it to 8am walks this week and feeling good today, not so tired. Had some ice cream over the weekend.

DF talked me out of getting a red velvet muffin today lol. I really wanted it too but so glad now that I didn't eat it. Sometimes it's like the fighting temptations for me with food but I had such a good week last week.

Don't know how I'm going to manage this week as I have two birthday dinners and myself and DF are heading out for dinner on valentines. I'm so looking forward to the brownies dessert as I haven't had chocolate for almost two weeks by then.

Hope all you ladies are staying focused and doing well, I'm really loving this thread too

from babygirl7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies weighed in today with my doctor and she was very happy. Within my first 10 days I have lost 1.5kg yay. I do have to try better with my food though. Had 2 birthday dinners in the last 2 days and I did eat a bit of food too
    @Fuzzy Llamas what have you been doing in January hun? Great results you got
    Last edited by babygirl7; 13-02-2014 at 13:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry I have been mia lately life had been busy! Weigh in day tomorrow haven't weighed in for 2 weeks but last weekend we where in Sydney so went over my limit 2 days eeek.. hopefully still lost at least something. .
    I'm actually not exercising at all atm but I'm 50 kilos over weight so just cutting my food right down is enough to lose atm. .. so I'm no super woman or anything haha
    Will check in tomorrow and read what I've missed properly hope you are all doing great x

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I weighed in a day early yesterday as I couldn't train today. No weight loss this week, bummed but my trainer said at least I didn't put any on!

Big spanner in the works though. Went to Physio last night and I have strained my flute medius (aka a muscle in my bum!) and the tendon that joins it to the bone is inflamed. No leg exercises for two weeks, no walking, nothing! He is worried the tendon might come away from the bone which would then require surgery. I'm upset as this will make losing weight so much harder!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fuzzy Llamas good luck for weigh in tomorrow,
    @Chiefsgirl get well soon, sucks big time but do just focus on your eating and you will be fine

I just wanted to say ladies that when I first lost 20kg and got down to 75kg. I didn't do any exercise and just focused on my food and lost the 20kg. I then put back on 10kg due to emotional eating and stress. Which is the 10kg I'm trying to lose now. They say it's 90% diet and 10% exercise I think.

AFM: I have been eating fairly bad for two weeks now and even today... Way too much sweets grrrr. but did weigh in this morning and lost 200grams. I really have to get back into it. I think I have been stressing a bit as I had to put FET off until march or April.

Here is too keeping focused ladies

from babygirl7

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (22-02-2014)