+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @ertgirl good luck for weigh in & also glad you and hubby are going ahead, use the excitement as fuel for working hard, how much weight you aiming to lose? I've got about 10kg to lose till my goal weight and 5 kg till my mini goal weight
    That's a really good question... At the moment I'd just be happy to see the scales going down. In terms of pre-IVF Id love to lose 10kgs. Not sure if it's at all realistic as we're hoping to cycle in April, if all goes according to plan. In terms of the rest of my life I'd love to lose about 40kgs. For my son & for myself. I don't want him getting bullied because of my size (my DH was bullied because his parents were overweight) & I'd love him to grow up without weight problems, cause I know how tough it can be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ertgirl hope all is going well

Well I have got an action plan with my doctor. She is an expert in weightloss.
    I will be weighing in with her every 2weeks.
    Wrote out my exercise plan for February and going to focus on healthy eating. For dinner tonight I have salmon with steamed veggies and a lil left over fried rice. Doing 1hr treadmill walks in the morning and 30 exercise bike in the evenings... Fingers crossed I can stayed focused. I have 6kg till mini goal weight and FET hopefully early next mom.

How is everyone going?

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sounds like a great plan! You must feel better having a supportive doctor on board? You'll be losing more kg's in no time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I've been super busy so just a quick pop in to say hi I hope everyone's doing well glad to hear you and your dh decided to go ahead ertgirl!

That's great that you have a good doctor to advise you babygirl7 sounds like a great plan fingers crossed for great results you must be super excited to get to next month for that fet! !

I've now lost 7.5 kilos since the start of January woohoo think it might be time to start adding in a bit more exercise been hard to even get out and walk the dogs lately tho as its been very hot!

Anyways keep positive Ladies . Can do this! !

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Fuzzy Llamas; 03-02-2014 at 22:50.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy Llamas For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (06-02-2014),babygirl7  (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'd like to join you.

I've really stacked the weight on in the last 2 years. I'm currently 100kgs and would like to be 75kgs. We have 3 eggbabies in the freezer ATM, but aren't planning on using them for the next 6 months or so. In the meantime, this fat has got to go.

Our veggie box delivery begins tomorrow, so there are no excuses on the food front. I'm trialling a gym, and am aiming to go to two spin classes and one pump class a week. If that fails, I will have to start riding my bike to work. I'm also trying to take my lunch to work most days. Weekends will be difficult, as many of our social outings revolve around trying out new restaurants.... which are mainly ethnic places.

I *might* try to use myfitnesspal again. My username is go_go_gadget so feel free to add me

My weigh ins are Mondays.

How is everyone going? Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi moose caboose welcome sounds like your on the right track!

I'm using my fitness pal daily is great if any of you want to add me my user name is maybebaby2015

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1391603430.373132.jpg
    Our fruit and veg box came today. Not a huge amount of stuff in it for the $40 we paid, but the quality is GREAT and I don't need to go to the shops all week We have eaten most of the fruit already... Ahh well, it's healthier than chocolate!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BabyG4 it is heaps better, she is so supportive. At the moment I'm suffering from double bursitis in my hip. She have me this really great anti inflammatory cream, I have used it once and well my hip is feeling great. I will be weigh-in every 2 weeks with her, so will be weighing myself every 2nd week too.
    @Fuzzy Llamas wow that's an awesome result, well done. Keep up the great work, what type of exercise are you doing?
    @Moose Caboose welcome and glad to hear your doing the gym and gettingn started ahead of your ivf. Try opting for something healthy on your outings or keep an eye in your portion size. You veggie box looks great, lots of healthy god there

AFM: doing really good and following my exercise plan for February, made my personal best for walking yesterday. Did a 10km walk... For the first time ever. Will be doing it again 2moro as well. All apart of my plan I wrote out. I'm also doing this February Arm challenge to try and tone up my arms, so far so good. This month my exercise is treadmill and walking only plus the arm challenge.

I started using my fitness pal app too and I don't know how to add friends... Pls add me my user name is: lekeishan

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey babygirl7, wow, well done on your 10k walk!! Keep up the good work

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing a rubbish job this week! It's been my son's 1st birthday & it's been cake central. To top it off I've had my first week back at work so have been so exhausted; too tired to exercise. I'm so pleased I have you girls to encourage & inspire me!