+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would live to review this. I am feeding my 5 week old and have had difficulty finding comfy plus size bras since the ones I used for DS1 aren't available anymore.
    My address is correct and I am size xxl

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review the bra. I am due the 28th jean with my second. I breasted my first son until he was 13 months old and have been meaning to replace my old bras for awhile. My address is correct and I would need an xxl

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 10 reviewers needed for Mamaway's Seamless Nursing Bra!

I am currently 26 weeks and expecting my 2nd baby.

I loved the mamaway nursing pads and would love to write a review for this product!

I have tried a few different nursing bras in the past so have some points of reference when reviewing.

I won't be trying to juggle life with a nb when trialling this item so will be able to dedicate the time to write the review.

Based on previous experience with nursing bras I already have a checklist in my mind that I look for in a nursing bra.

I'd love to put this one to the test!

My size would be XL and my current address is correct! ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review the mamaway nursing bra! I am currently exclusively breastfeeding my 18 week old daughter. I live in North Queensland and it is hard to find a feeding bra that is both supportive and cool in this climate. I have worked in the industry of fitting bras in the past, so a comfortable, easy to use and supportive bra is very important to me especially while breastfeeding.
    Size - XL
    address is correct

mummabec is offline I could hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to be picked!! I'm currently feeding my 3rd (9mo). I have a terrible time with maternity bras as I have large breasts and find that many brands seem to think that ladies with fuller breasts don't need maternity bras for some reason.
    All my details are up to date and my size would be XXL.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,
    I am mum of 5 weeks old Aamna, my first child on exclusive BF.
    I would like to be selected as one of the reviewer for this product from Mamaway;
    - nursing
    - have tried a few brands for maternity bras but having issues sometimes with fitting, sometimes with comfort or ease of use
    - <3 to try mamaway products as i have used their breast pads and Tz and they are really worth buying so i hope this bra will definitely be one i am looking for
    Thanks.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes please! The only thing I dislike about breast feeding is my inability to find a comfortable fitting bra anywhere!

Ds is 9 weeks old and I'm still looking for a decent nursing bra as I have very large breasts.

I'd be a L, and my address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews

Default choose me please

I am currently breastfeeding a 2 week old baby. I am using bras that I wore when feeding my now 3 year old and i have discovered they no longer fit. I unfortunately ended up with an emergency c section delivering my daughter so am housebound at the momentas not up to go out shopping to buy new bras. Being sent one of these would be a godsend.

My size is S and address on file is correct. Thanks for considering.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mamaway's seamless nursing bra

Please pick me.
    Currently breastfeeding my 6 months old and using a cheap Kmart maternity bra that doesn't provide good support but it's the only convenient maternity bra that could be 'unclipped' easily to feed my baby in public.There isn't a great range of maternity bras in the market.
    Like to try this seamless one to see how good it is and maybe switch to a different brand.

Size is M.

Thanks

My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'd love to review this product. I find it so hard to find a decent nursing bra! I'm currently feeding my 9 month old daughter so definitely fit the criteria. My details are correct and as an E cup, I'd fit a L.

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app