**OFFER NOW CLOSED**
We're looking for 10 reviewers for Mamaway's Second Skin Seamless Nursing Bra! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
So comfortable it feels like you're wearing nothing. The seamless design works to ensure comfort against your own skin and also like a t-shirt bra with minimal show through your layers of clothing.
Now available in bigger sizes for larger busted women.
- Wireless, but with built in removable padding, this bra is comfortable and discrete.
- Perfect as a maternity bra or a nursing bra.
- A great sleeping bra for women with a larger bust
- Similar to t-shirt bras they allow you to wear thinner clothes without revealing additional stitching or embroidery.
- Thin straps with easy one hand drop- down clips
- Stretchy material will allow for changes in your cup size.
- Colours: Nude, Black, Taro, Pink
- Easy sizing: S, M, L, XL, XXL (see size chart below)
- Machine washable
- Content: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- you have to be able to use this product for two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by WEDNESDAY 12th of February.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- provide your size in your post
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 10 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on TUESDAY 21st of January.
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by WEDNESDAY 12th of February (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.