+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbum View Post
    I doubt its strongly related to diet personally, though it never hurts to improve the food in the house either. I think its very likely to be related to poor sleep. Kids NEED sleep. It makes a huge difference, and children with sleep apnea from enlarged tonsils are getting very disturbed sleep, a lack of deep sleep and waking up tired. also, it could just be part of who she is right now, and you may find as she grows and develops as a person, many of her characteristics will be both challenging and a blessing. It doesn't sound like adhd or autism to me from what you descibed, at least not in a "typical" way. Many kids around that age do struggle with their parents over things like food, what to wear, where to go, what to do etc.. Its sometimes a matter of picking your battles I think. good luck
    I agree with this. I think once you get the tonsils sorted she may be a new person. Even if she's sleeping 12 hours a night she isn't getting restorative sleep as she's deprived of oxygen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to grumpybump For This Useful Post:

bigbum  (14-01-2014)

Similar Threads

1. During AF is it normal....
    By headoverfeet in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 15-07-2013, 16:53
  2. Is it normal?
    By Disney Baby in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28-03-2013, 20:15