Hi everyone, My husband has applied for a job in St Kilda so we may be relocating from QLD to Melbourne sometime very soon. I have family in various areas (Mernda, Glen Iris, Malvern, Bayswater) so would like your opinions on affordable ($350 - $450 weekly rent), family friendly suburbs that would be a fairly easy commute to St Kilda but also fairly central to all my family. We're thinking the north, north-east area. Possibly out east, but not too far out. Somewhere with good schools and kindergartens (DD in Prep and DS in Kindergarten), close to shops, parks and easy access to extra-curricular stuff like ballet, etc. I'd prefer not to be driving all over the place for all these things, so a place with these sorts of facilities close by would be fantastic. I know I can't have it all, but am just interested in any areas that you, as young families, enjoy living in Melbourne. I grew up in Melb and love it! But raising a family there is unfamiliar to me so would love your opinions.Thank you!Sarah