+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default What does your one year old eat? Food routine

You've inspired me to actually write down a rough menu plan for DS who is 11 months as I'm going back to work for the first day shift on Saturday. So..

6-6.30 ish. BF

7-7.30 ish. Breakfast of either 1-2 eggs scrambled and piece of toast, 2 pieces of toast with Vegemite and share some banana, baby bowl full of porridge with a couple of prunes or omelette with cherry tomatoes and spinach and a banana

11.30-12 ish BF if I'm home otherwise he will have lunch then. If he eats food first he will refuse a BF. Once he is 1 I will start giving him lunch at this time.

12.30 lunch. Either quiche, zucchini slice, frittata, baked beans, vegemite and cheese sandwich or left overs

3.30 snack of fruit, veg sticks and homemade hommous or wholegrain rice cakes with avocado.

5.45 dinner if whatever were having. Especially likes meatballs, rissoles, lamb cutlets and not so keen on raw veg at the moment. Sometimes he will have some frozen blueberries after dinner if he hasn't had to much fruit during the day.

6.40 BF

ETA that DS eats heaps!! He will also pinch some of what anyone is eating around him, but the every now and again will have a day where he just picks and doesn't eat that much. He's actually under the 50th at 8.8kg and is above the 75th for height.
    Last edited by shani2; 14-01-2014 at 21:24.